converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
|* [https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Security/HardeningWrapper HardeningWrapper] implementation and deployment.||* [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Security/HardeningWrapper|HardeningWrapper]] implementation and deployment.|
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Ubuntu Security Team
The Ubuntu Linux Security Team takes care on the vulnerabilities within the universe repositories packages, and also on the deployment of so-called proactive security technologies and intrusion prevention technologies in a right (user friendly, well tested and developed...) manner.
- Security updates.
- We want to make sure that Universe packages are not vulnerable, therefore we review fixes and integrate them into Universe packages.
- Some useful Debian links:
- Ubuntu Security Notices (USNs).
- Hardened Debian deployment
- Support and usability improvement.
Hardened Debian: http://www.debian-hardened.org
Hardened Debian Wiki: http://wiki.debian-hardened.org