← Revision 6 as of 2009-08-06 09:47:20
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|## page was renamed from MainInclusion/Dbusmenu
## page was renamed from MainInclusionDbusmenu
|Line 2:||Line 4:|
'''Note''': when writing a report this template should be vigorously edited; as a rule of thumb, every individual point should be replaced with a description of the actual situation in the package in question. The purpose of the report is to convey information to the reviewer, so there is no problem with varying the text in the bullet items, or with adding additional information.
Please be informative, and in particular be thorough in investigating and explaining any weaknesses and problems with the package. The purpose of the report is to show to the reviewer that the package has been properly investigated, and to give the reviewer the information from that investigation, for their decision.
|Line 18:||Line 16:|
|* In what situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration ? It's a library, it definitely requires some sort of usage.||* In what situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration ? Noknown|
|Line 20:||Line 18:|
|* [[http://launchpad.net/dbusmenu|Upstream]] is frenetic/vigorous/calm/dead ? Sexy.||* [[http://launchpad.net/dbusmenu|Upstream]] is vigorous|
|Line 27:||Line 25:|
|* End-user applications ship a desktop file ? Yes.||* End-user applications ship a desktop file ? NA|
|Line 45:||Line 43:|
|MIR bug: [[https://launchpad.net/bugs/BUGNUMBER]]||MIR bug: [[Bug:409771]]|
|Line 47:||Line 45:|
|TedGould||''Report Author: TedGould''|
Main Inclusion Report for libdbusmenu
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/libd/libdbusmenu; available for all supported architectures or some subset ? All
- Build dependency of indicator-messages
- Any binaries running as root or suid/sgid ? Any daemons ? No. No.
- Network activity: does it open any port ? Does it handle incoming network data ? No.
- Does it directly (not through a library) process binary (video, audio, etc) or structured (PDF, etc) data ? No.
- Any source code review performed ? Yes.
- In what situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration ? Noknown
- Does the package ask any debconf questions higher than priority 'medium' ? No.
Upstream is vigorous
Upstream bug tracker: None
- Hardware: Does this package deal with hardware and if so how exotic is it ? None.
- Is there a test suite in the upstream source or packaging ? Is it enabled to run in the build ? Yes. No.
- User-visible strings are internationalized using standard gettext system ? Yes.
- Package with translatable strings builds a PO template during package build ? Yes.
- End-user applications ship a desktop file ? NA
- Are these all in main ? Yes.
- How much maintenance is this package likely to need ? Simple.
- Who is responsible for monitoring the quality of this package and fixing its bugs ? Are they Ubuntu or Debian developers ? Canonical, a few are.
- The general purpose and context of the package should be clear from the package's debian/control file. If it isn't then please explain.
- What do upstream call this software ? Has it had different names in the past ? libdbusmenu, dbusmenu. No.
- Are graphical applications translatable? Do they support gettext? Yes, yes.
MIR bug: 409771
Report Author: TedGould