page was renamed from MainInclusion/Dbusmenu
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|## page was renamed from MainInclusion/Dbusmenu|
Main Inclusion Report for libdbusmenu
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/libd/libdbusmenu; available for all supported architectures or some subset ? All
- Build dependency of indicator-messages
- Any binaries running as root or suid/sgid ? Any daemons ? No. No.
- Network activity: does it open any port ? Does it handle incoming network data ? No.
- Does it directly (not through a library) process binary (video, audio, etc) or structured (PDF, etc) data ? No.
- Any source code review performed ? Yes.
- In what situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration ? Noknown
- Does the package ask any debconf questions higher than priority 'medium' ? No.
Upstream is vigorous
Upstream bug tracker: None
- Hardware: Does this package deal with hardware and if so how exotic is it ? None.
- Is there a test suite in the upstream source or packaging ? Is it enabled to run in the build ? Yes. No.
- User-visible strings are internationalized using standard gettext system ? Yes.
- Package with translatable strings builds a PO template during package build ? Yes.
- End-user applications ship a desktop file ? NA
- Are these all in main ? Yes.
- How much maintenance is this package likely to need ? Simple.
- Who is responsible for monitoring the quality of this package and fixing its bugs ? Are they Ubuntu or Debian developers ? Canonical, a few are.
- The general purpose and context of the package should be clear from the package's debian/control file. If it isn't then please explain.
- What do upstream call this software ? Has it had different names in the past ? libdbusmenu, dbusmenu. No.
- Are graphical applications translatable? Do they support gettext? Yes, yes.
MIR bug: https://launchpad.net/bugs/BUGNUMBER