|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
|* [[http://|Upstream bug tracker]]: (mention any particularly relevant or critical)||* [[http://subversion.ffado.org/report|Upstream bug tracker]]: (mention any particularly relevant or critical) '''no noticeably relevant or critical bugs'''|
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
| * Depends: libc6 (>= 2.4)
* Depends: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
* Depends: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
* Depends: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
* Depends: libglibmm-2.4-1c2a (>= 2.19.8)
* Depends: libiec61883-0 (>= 1.2.0)
* Depends: libraw1394-11
* Depends: libsigc++-2.0-0c2a (>= 2.0.2)
* Depends: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
* Depends: libxml++2.6-2 (>= 2.24.0)
* Depends: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
| * '''libc6 (>= 2.4)'''
* '''libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)'''
* '''libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)'''
* '''libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)'''
* '''libglibmm-2.4-1c2a (>= 2.19.8)'''
* '''libiec61883-0 (>= 1.2.0)'''
* '''libsigc++-2.0-0c2a (>= 2.0.2)'''
* '''libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)'''
* '''libxml++2.6-2 (>= 2.24.0)'''
* '''libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)'''
|Line 51:||Line 51:|
|* Who is the package bug contact in Ubuntu? (Needs one if its a nontrivial package which does not fully maintain itself through Debian) '''Ubuntu Studio developers'''||* Who is the package bug contact in Ubuntu? (Needs one if its a nontrivial package which does not fully maintain itself through Debian) '''[[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-dev|Ubuntu Studio developers]]'''|
Main Inclusion Report for libffado
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/libf/libffado/; available for i386 and amd64 architectures.
provides library for support of FireWire based audio devices
CVE entries: none
Secunia history: none
- Any binaries running as root or suid/sgid ? Any daemons ?
do not know
do not know
Network activity: does it open any port ? no
Does it handle incoming network data ? no
Does it directly (not through a library) process binary (video, audio, etc) or structured (PDF, etc) data ? no
In what situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration ? n/a
Does the package ask any debconf questions higher than priority 'medium' ? no
Debian bugs: (mention any that are particularly relevant, and any showstoppers) None found for libffado, libffado-dbus-server, libffado-mixer-qt4, libffado-tools, libffado-dev or libffado1
Maintenance in Debian is frenetic/vigorous/calm/dead ? Maintenances in Debian appears to be vigorous
Upstream is frenetic/vigorous/calm/dead ? There appears to be vigorous activity upstream
Upstream bug tracker: (mention any particularly relevant or critical) no noticeably relevant or critical bugs
Hardware: Does this package deal with hardware and if so how exotic is it ? This package does deal with hardware, but none is exotic
- Is there a test suite in the upstream source or packaging ? Is it enabled to run in the build ?
- User-visible strings are internationalized using standard gettext system ?
- Package with translatable strings builds a PO template during package build ?
- End-user applications ship a desktop file ?
libc6 (>= 2.4)
libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
libglibmm-2.4-1c2a (>= 2.19.8)
libiec61883-0 (>= 1.2.0)
libsigc++-2.0-0c2a (>= 2.0.2)
libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
libxml++2.6-2 (>= 2.24.0)
libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
Are these all in main ? yes
How much maintenance is this package likely to need ? (Simple packages may largely take care of themselves; complex packages will need dedicated developers paying attention to them.) Little maintenance should be required
Who is responsible for monitoring the quality of this package and fixing its bugs ? Are they Ubuntu or Debian developers ? Upstream (FFADO) developers along with Ubuntu developers
Who is the package bug contact in Ubuntu? (Needs one if its a nontrivial package which does not fully maintain itself through Debian) Ubuntu Studio developers
The general purpose and context of the package should be clear from the package's debian/control file. If it isn't then please explain. It should already be clear
What do upstream call this software ? Has it had different names in the past ? Upstream calls this software FFADO (Free FireWire Audio Drivers). It was previously know as FreeBoB
- Are graphical applications translatable? Do they support gettext?
MIR bug: https://launchpad.net/bugs/BUGNUMBER
The author of this report should put their name here; reviewers will add comments etc. too'