|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
| * provides support of FireWire based audio devices
|* provides support of FireWire based audio devices including sound cards, storage devices, cameras and camcorders.|
|Line 13:||Line 12:|
| * [[http://secunia.com/search/?search=libffado|Secunia history]]: None
|* [[http://secunia.com/search/?search=libffado|Secunia history]]: none|
Main Inclusion Report for libffado
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/libf/libffado/; available for i386 and amd64 architectures? not sure about ppc
provides support of FireWire based audio devices including sound cards, storage devices, cameras and camcorders.
- In what situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration ?
- Does the package ask any debconf questions higher than priority 'medium' ?
Debian bugs: (mention any that are particularly relevant, and any showstoppers)
Maintenance in Debian is frenetic/vigorous/calm/dead ?
Upstream is frenetic/vigorous/calm/dead ?
Upstream bug tracker: (mention any particularly relevant or critical)
- Hardware: Does this package deal with hardware and if so how exotic is it ?
- Is there a test suite in the upstream source or packaging ? Is it enabled to run in the build ?
- User-visible strings are internationalized using standard gettext system ?
- Package with translatable strings builds a PO template during package build ?
- End-user applications ship a desktop file ?
- Are these all in main ?
- How much maintenance is this package likely to need ? (Simple packages may largely take care of themselves; complex packages will need dedicated developers paying attention to them.)
- Who is responsible for monitoring the quality of this package and fixing its bugs ? Are they Ubuntu or Debian developers ?
- Who is the package bug contact in Ubuntu? (Needs one if its a nontrivial package which does not fully maintain itself through Debian)
- The general purpose and context of the package should be clear from the package's debian/control file. If it isn't then please explain.
- What do upstream call this software ? Has it had different names in the past ?
- Are graphical applications translatable? Do they support gettext?
MIR bug: https://launchpad.net/bugs/BUGNUMBER
The author of this report should put their name here; reviewers will add comments etc. too'