Main Inclusion Report for sourcepackage
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/f/firefox-3.0; available for all supported architectures.
- will become default browser in hardy and go on CD
- Upstream and extended support by vendors in place
- works out of the box
- no debconf questions asked
- ubuntu-mozillateam takes care for maintenance (no debian upstream)
- should be standards compliance, except that we don't do the useless split of chrome/ to /usr/share/ as we don't ship an arch all package.
- Packaging system: cdbs + quilt
- all dependencies are in main
- this package replaces the old firefox package featurewise and will eventually also technically replace/conflict on it. The name firefox-3.0 was choosen to ease the transition and to provide preview releases.
MIR bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/187089
The author of this report should put their name here; reviewers will add comments etc. too