Main Inclusion Report for junitperf
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/j/junitperf; architecture: all
- Build dependency of dom4
CVE entries: none
Secunia history: no records found
- Includes no binaries, only a java class.
- Network activity: does not open ports or handle any network data
- Does not process any binary data, or any input from an untrusted source as it is only used to provide profiling information on junit unit tests
- No source code review has been done.
- Package is believed to work out-of-the-box in all cases.
- No debconf questions asked.
Debian bugs: no open bugs
Maintenance in Debian is dead
Upstream is dormant
- No upstream bug tracker
- Hardware: package is not hardware-sensitive
- Upstream includes a test suite which is not enabled at build time because it has caused build failures in the past (Debian bug #396419).
- This package is used only as a build-dependency of other libraries and should not interact with users at any point.
- java-gcj-compat | java1-runtime | java2-runtime
- Package is not expected to require significant ongoing maintenance.
- The package will not be actively monitored by Ubuntu developers, and we will rely primarily on the Debian maintainer to provide bugfixes. The package is currently in sync with Debian.
MIR bug: https://launchpad.net/bugs/360361