Main Inclusion Report for libfile-spec-perl
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/libf/libfile-spec-perl/; available for all supported architectures or some subset ? All
- Build dependency of spamassassin (spec'ed for Intrepid):
CVE entries: None
Secunia history: None
- Any binaries running as root or suid/sgid ? No Any daemons ? No
- Network activity: does it open any port ? No Does it handle incoming network data ? No
- Does it directly (not through a library) process binary (video, audio, etc) or structured (PDF, etc) data ? No
- Any source code review performed ? (The approver will do a quick and shallow check.) No
- In what situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration ? None
- Does the package ask any debconf questions higher than priority 'medium' ? No
Debian bugs: (mention any that are particularly relevant, and any showstoppers) None
Maintenance in Debian is calm.
Upstream is calm, new release about once a year.
Upstream bug tracker: (mention any particularly relevant or critical) None
- Hardware: Does this package deal with hardware and if so how exotic is it ? No
- Is there a test suite in the upstream source or packaging ? Yes Is it enabled to run in the build ? Yes
- The general purpose and context of the package should be clear from the package's debian/control file. If it isn't then please explain.
- What do upstream call this software ? File::Spec Has it had different names in the past ? No
MIR bug: 261862
Asommer; reviewers will add comments etc. too