Main Inclusion Report for micro-evtd
This report is a draft.
Availability: http://ports.ubuntu.com/pool/universe/m/micro-evtd/; available for ARM only.
- Build dependency of debian-installer, needed for orion4x support
- In what situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration ?
- Does the package ask any debconf questions higher than priority 'medium' ?
Debian bugs: 0
Maintenance in Debian is calm
Upstream development is calm.
- This package enables the use of LEDs, fan control, and the internal speaker on Kuro/Linkstation boxes. A vast majority of users will not need this package.
- No test suite
- User-visible strings are NOT internationalized using standard gettext system.
- No internationalization system, thus package does not builds a PO template during package build.
- debhelper, and quilt; all dependencies are in main
- Package is likely to be low maintenance, and fairly simple. It is actively maintained in Debian (no outstanding bugs)
- This package is solely maintained in Debian by Per Andersson.
- micro-evtd is a simple userpsace interface to the micro controllers on Linkstation/Kuro ARM NASes, which allow userspace apps to set LEDs, fans, or access the internal speaker
- Upstream calls this package micro-evtd
- No graphical applications
MIR bug: https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/micro-evtd/+bug/353290 Authored by: Michael Casadevall