|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
| * Date: 2007-11-11
* Time: 2100 Malaysian Time
| * Date: 2007-11-25
* Time: 2000 Malaysian Time
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
|1. Web Hosting issue:||To be announced.|
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
|Ubuntu Trademark Policy||== 2007-11-11 ==|
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
|* http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/trademarkpolicy||Item discussed:|
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
|1. Goals for Ubuntu-my
* To build up the website (and forum)
* Encourage as many people to be active in mailing list
2. Web Development Team
* Members: e-jat, mypapit, nbliang, sumardi
* headed by nbliang (for now), but will be rotated among the 4 members
* In-charge of the website and forum development
This is the wiki page of the Malaysian Local Community Team. We aim to provide free community support to users of any of the Ubuntu flavours as well as advocating the use of Ubuntu to individuals and organisations alike. We keep in touch via our mailing list and IRC chatroom.
The group is meant for anyone in Malaysia who uses or is interested in any of the Ubuntu flavours, whether it's Ubuntu, Kubuntu or any others. Everyone is welcome to join the group regardless whether you're a Linux newbie or a well-known expert in the field.
Anyone can contribute to our group. You can always share your ideas or what you plan to contribute by posting on the mailing list and we will do our best to help you with the project.
Mailing List: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/Ubuntu-my/
- IRC: #ubuntu-my channel on Freenode
Main Website: Our official website is currently under re-constuction. For now, you can visit http://ubuntu.foss.org.my/
Next Meeting Details
- Location: #ubuntu-my on Freenode
- Date: 2007-11-25
- Time: 2000 Malaysian Time
Next Meeting Agenda
- To be announced.
1. Goals for Ubuntu-my
- To build up the website (and forum)
- Encourage as many people to be active in mailing list
2. Web Development Team
- Members: e-jat, mypapit, nbliang, sumardi
- headed by nbliang (for now), but will be rotated among the 4 members
- In-charge of the website and forum development
Everyone who is planning to become a member of our local group is encrouraged to register themselves as a member on Launchpad (https://launchpad.net/~malaysianteam) as it will be easier for us to maintain the group membership and activities through it.
You can find the list of our current members at: [https://launchpad.net/~malaysianteam/+members]
- To spread the Ubuntu's spirit to all people in Malaysia
- To give the local support to Malaysian Users
- To provide the place to Malaysian Users that they can use for discussion
- To organize events and to represent Ubuntu in local conferences in Malaysia
- To involve in Ubuntu Project like on packaging, localization and documentation
- Strengthen Ubuntu brand in Malaysia in business, education and goverment
- 2007-11-11 : 2100 - Meeting at #ubuntu-my (To be confirmed)
Find the rest on [wiki:/Activities Activity List].
[wiki:/PreviousActivities Previous Activities].