I've now setted up a little repository to publish my fixed/backported/updated warty packages. Of course I don't give any warrantys or support, they may totaly break your computer or just eat you cat, but feel free to mail me (email@example.com) ...
Currently my warty repository contains:
- Firefox 1.0 backported from Hoary.
- The mozilla-firefox-gnome-support package backported from Hoary.
- Firefox 1.0 language packages, backported from Hoary.
- Warty PSI packages fresh from Jan Niehusmann amd with a fix for the notification applet behavior.
- Mutt backported from Hoary and patched to fix the tailing delimiter problem. Man this beast now also has header cache support! SPEEEED!
- XCA a a nice GUI for handling X509 certificates, RSA keys, PKCS#10 Requests and RSA keys.
To use my repository add the following lines to your /etc/apt/sources.list file.
## some updated warty packages from Markus Hubig deb http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~ut8g/ubuntu warty-updates main universe deb-src http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~ut8g/ubuntu warty-updates main universe
From MarkusHubig Mon Nov 22 14:55:27 +0000 2004 From: Markus Hubig Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:55:27 +0000 Subject: ... moved ... Message-ID: <20041122145527+0000@https://www.ubuntulinux.org>
Of course thats no problem. Thanks!