|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
|1. Create a pyqt4 tool that would simplify test results posting.||1. Create a pyqt4 tool that would simplify test results posting, ready before the end of the year.|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
|1. Continue popularizing Kubuntu in the Czech Republic, report and fix bugs specific to the Czech language.|
- 18 years old, around 4 years with GNU/Linux
- living in Prague, Czech Republic, European Union
- studying at a secondary school, final year
- speaking Czech, English, German and French (un peu)
- Computers, algorithms, programming
- Living languages
- Literature of the 20th century
- East Asian culture
Ubuntu present activity
Administrator of the [https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntu-l10n-cs Ubuntu Czech Translators] team
- Responsible for translating Kubuntu into Czech
Maintaining the [http://kubuntu.ubuntu.cz/ Kubuntu Czech pages]
- Helping users in the IRC #ubuntu-cz channel
Administrator and creator of the [https://launchpad.net/people/kubuntu-testers Kubuntu Testers] team
Wiki pages: KubuntuTesters
Ubuntu future activity - TODO
- Work with the Kubuntu Testers team and make it ready for the Edgy+1 testing phase.
- Create a pyqt4 tool that would simplify test results posting, ready before the end of the year.
- Help creating some guidance tools for edgy+1 (Grub editor) with other developers.
- Finish the Oxygen web tools and set them up.
- Continue popularizing Kubuntu in the Czech Republic, report and fix bugs specific to the Czech language.
- Make Edgy+1 the best translated Kubuntu release to date.
[https://launchpad.net/people/martin.bohm Personal Launchpad page]
[http://mhb.ath.cx/ Personal homepage ]