Revision 1 as of 2018-08-20 16:36:56
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
|Line 33:||Line 34:|
|* Thanks to Unit193 for help on security updates for the community supported cgit last week. This work is very much appreciated and will keep Ubuntu users secure. Great job! :)|
When: Mon Aug 20 16:30:28 2018 UTC
Where: #ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net
Chaired By: Jamie Strandboge (jdstrand)
- Generalist role rotation
- CVE Triage: ebarretto, Bug Triage: msalvatore, Community: sarnold, Happy Place: amurray, mdeslaur, sbeattie, leosilva
Thanks to Unit193 for help on security updates for the community supported cgit last week. This work is very much appreciated and will keep Ubuntu users secure. Great job!
- The Ubuntu Security Team is hiring!
- Weekly stand-up report (each member discusses any pending and planned future work for the week)
- brand store snap declarations
- kubernetes-support interfaces
- various snapd PR reviews
- embargoed item
- internal work
- ceph update
- move down the list
- security updates
- Highlighted packages
The Ubuntu Security team suggests that contributors look into merging Debian security updates in community-supported packages. If you would like to help Ubuntu but are not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so. See the available merges and SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details on preparing Ubuntu security updates. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-hardened. To find out other ways of helping out, please see SecurityTeam/GettingInvolved.
- Miscellaneous and Questions