Meeting started by roaksoax at 16:09:38 UTC. The full logs are available at http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2011/ubuntu-meeting.2011-11-08-16.09.log.html .
- Review ACTION points from previous meeting
ACTION: smb, jamespage, hggdh to work on triaging bug #790712 (carry over) (roaksoax, 16:17:08)
- Precise Development
- Ubuntu Server Team Events
Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (hggdh)
Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (NCommander)
Weekly Updates & Questions from the Ubuntu Community
- Open Discussion
- Announce next meeting date and time
Meeting ended at 16:31:39 UTC.
- smb, jamespage, hggdh to work on triaging bug #790712 (carry over)
Action items, by person
- * smb, jamespage, hggdh to work on triaging bug #790712 (carry over)
- * smb, jamespage, hggdh to work on triaging bug #790712 (carry over)
People present (lines said)
- roaksoax (63)
- lynxman (13)
- jamespage (9)
- meetingology (4)
- hallyn (3)
- utlemming (3)
- zul (3)
- ubottu (2)
- robbiew (2)
- smb (2)
16:09:38 <roaksoax> #startmeeting
16:09:38 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired
16:09:39 <lynxman> jamespage: yeah he returned last night
16:09:45 <hallyn> jamespage, oh, i didn't realized he stayed through monday
16:09:57 <roaksoax> #topic Review ACTION points from previous meeting
16:10:09 <roaksoax> ALL: review http://status.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ubuntu-server/release-bugs.html and make known any other bugs that need to be added to the list.
16:10:22 <roaksoax> has anyone reviewed the known bugs and determined new to be added to the list?
16:10:56 <hallyn> (i would have thought that was relevant only wrt oneiric release)
16:11:20 <roaksoax> uhmmm maybe someone forgot to update the wikipage and it is badly outdated?
16:11:44 <roaksoax> last time edited is october 18 apparently
16:11:57 <roaksoax> zul: i think you forgot to update the wikipage
16:12:24 <zul> there is a meeting now?
16:12:39 <jamespage> I love a clock change
16:12:41 <zul> damn daylight savings
16:12:45 <hallyn> +1
16:13:05 <lynxman> zul: you're late!
16:13:29 <roaksoax> alright I guess there's no release bugs then
16:13:31 <roaksoax> lets move on
16:13:41 <roaksoax> smb, jamespage, hggdh to work on triaging bug #790712
16:13:43 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 790712 in linux (Ubuntu Precise) "20110531 i386 server ISO: order 5 allocation failure during install" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/790712
16:13:44 <roaksoax> any updates? 16:14:07 * smb is not aware of any
16:14:21 <roaksoax> jamespage?
16:14:23 <roaksoax> hggdh: ?
16:14:30 <jamespage> no - I don't think we saw that issue again
16:14:53 <jamespage> i.e. all the automated testing passed OK during the final part of last cycle
16:15:14 <roaksoax> alright, the bug seems to be confirmed and high priority though
16:15:23 <roaksoax> jamespage: anyone care on update the =corect status for it
16:15:24 <roaksoax> ?
16:16:07 <jamespage> ah - sorry I remember now - this can be reproduced - its been worked around at the moment (I think)
16:16:17 <jamespage> we really need hggdh to confirm that tho
16:16:45 <jamespage> roaksoax, please carry it over
16:16:49 <roaksoax> alright
16:17:08 <roaksoax> #action smb, jamespage, hggdh to work on triaging bug #790712 (carry over) 16:17:08 * meetingology smb, jamespage, hggdh to work on triaging bug #790712 (carry over)
16:17:10 <ubottu> Launchpad bug 790712 in linux (Ubuntu Precise) "20110531 i386 server ISO: order 5 allocation failure during install" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/790712
16:17:26 <roaksoax> utlemming to figure out qemu image situation (carry-over)
16:17:35 <roaksoax> uhmm i think he is not around
16:18:13 * utlemming shows up late
16:18:24 <roaksoax> utlemming to figure out qemu image situation (carry-over)
16:18:37 <roaksoax> utlemming: any updateS?
16:18:41 <utlemming> that was solved about a month ago, but was never reflected in the updates
16:18:43 <utlemming> they work
16:19:28 <roaksoax> utlemming: alright then, let's move on
16:19:40 <roaksoax> #topic Precise Development
16:19:48 <roaksoax> Daviey: i guess he is not around?
16:20:12 <roaksoax> anyone has anything to bring up to discussion for p-development?
16:20:34 <jamespage> guess we should all be filling out work-items from UDS
16:20:43 <jamespage> (just in case anyone did not know)
16:20:51 <zul> damn
16:20:57 <roaksoax> jamespage: really ??
16:21:05 <lynxman> shocking news
16:21:05 <roaksoax> alright then, I guess that's it
16:21:09 <roaksoax> moving on
16:21:19 <roaksoax> #topic Ubuntu Server Team Events
16:21:25 <roaksoax> any new upcoming events?
16:21:54 <robbiew> LISA - Dec 4-9
16:22:02 <robbiew> I **might** be there
16:22:04 <lynxman> robbiew: anyone from the server team going?
16:22:18 <lynxman> *might* be there too
16:22:22 <lynxman> I have a BoF session
16:23:38 <roaksoax> alright, I guess there's no more events
16:23:39 <roaksoax> let's move on
16:23:43 <roaksoax> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (hggdh)
16:23:50 <roaksoax> hggdh: around?
16:24:36 <roaksoax> i guess he is not
16:24:43 <roaksoax> so let's leave it for later if he is around
16:24:46 <roaksoax> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
16:24:56 <roaksoax> smb: do you have any updates for us?
16:25:09 <smb> Are there questions? I don't really have updates
16:25:40 <roaksoax> I guess not
16:25:42 <roaksoax> so let's move on then
16:25:46 <roaksoax> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (NCommander)
16:26:01 <roaksoax> NCommander: do you have any updates for us?
16:26:06 <roaksoax> or does anyone have any questions for NCommander
16:26:07 <roaksoax> ?
16:26:55 <roaksoax> i guess he is not around either....
16:26:58 <roaksoax> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions from the Ubuntu Community
16:27:05 <roaksoax> any updates/questions from the Community?
16:27:28 <lynxman> mcollective is in progress and merging from debian, I had a long chat this morning with the debian package maintainer, we'll work together for future synced ubuntu/debian releases
16:27:45 <roaksoax> yay hurray for lynxman
16:27:52 <lynxman> also we're pulling back rabbitmq packages from ubuntu back to debian
16:27:56 <lynxman> and bringing mcollective-plugins
16:28:21 <lynxman> apart from that there's an issue with the mcollective package dependencies on oneiric (they're not right) will create a SRU later this week if anyone fancies sponsoring
16:28:40 <roaksoax> that's for the updates lynxman
16:28:48 <roaksoax> feel free to ask any of us
16:28:56 <lynxman> roaksoax: will do
16:29:04 <roaksoax> anyone else form the community has something to dicuss?
16:29:31 <roaksoax> i guess not
16:29:43 <roaksoax> #topic Open Discussion
16:29:50 <roaksoax> anyone else has anything to bring to the table?
16:30:03 <roaksoax> anyone with ubuflu apart from me?
16:30:09 <lynxman> roaksoax: plenty of people 16:30:14 * jamespage has ubuflu
16:30:37 <roaksoax> they should have a doctor and get us flu injections before every UDS xD
16:30:49 <lynxman> roaksoax: UDS is a giant petri dish
16:31:06 <roaksoax> hehe
16:31:12 <roaksoax> anywyas, i think we cna end this now
16:31:14 <roaksoax> #topic Announce next meeting date and time
16:31:32 <roaksoax> next tuesday same time I believe
16:31:37 <roaksoax> thanks all for coming
16:31:39 <roaksoax> #endmeeting