Differences between revisions 38 and 51 (spanning 13 versions)
← Revision 51 as of 2017-02-05 11:44:27
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em; width:40%; background:#F1F1ED; margin: 0 0 1em 1em;" style="padding:0.5em;"> '''Launchpad ID''': || [[https://launchpad.net/~misterq|misterq]] ||
|| '''IRC''': || '''Mister_Q''' on ''irc.freenode.net'' ||
|| '''Email''': || <<MailTo(misterq AT ubuntufun DOT de)>> ||
|| '''Telegram''': || [[http://telegram.me/misterqmusic|@misterqmusic]] ||
|| '''Blog''': || [[http://UbuntuFun.de/|UbuntuFun.de]] ||
|| '''Twitter''': || [[http://twitter.com/misterqmusic|@misterqmusic]] ||
|| '''G+''': || [[https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MariusQuabeck|Marius Quabeck]] ||
== About Me ==
I'm Marius, but I'm better known online as Mister Q. I was born in Germany but I've also been living for some time in Guangzhou (China).
I've graduated as an IT-Specialist for system integration in Germany. I've been using Linux-based operating systems for many years and my first Ubuntu installation was 11.10.
I am currently working as an IT-Consultant for a big IT consulting company.
== Things I do for Ubuntu ==
=== Community ===
* I'm writing for a blog called [[http://www.ubuntufun.de|UbuntuFun]] mainly focused on news about Ubuntu Desktop and Phones.
* I am on the organisation team for Ubucon Europe 2016 in Essen.
* I sponsored a bq Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition phone for a contest on my blog.
* I plan to attend UbuCon Europe 2016 in Essen (and also give a talk there).
=== Development ===
* I own several desktops, laptops, servers, phones and tablets running various stable and unstable releases of Ubuntu, and provide feedback.
* I wrote various articles about Ubuntu Touch and the bq/Meizu phones on [[http://www.ubuntufun.de|UbuntuFun]].
* I provided feedback/tests/translations for the Ubuntu Phone App uNav and several others.
=== Support ===
* I often hang out on various channels (currently Telegram, and G+) and give support to users.
* I report and comment on Launchpad bugs.
== Future Work ==
* I plan to start working on a Owncloud App for Ubuntu Touch soon.
* I have a few ideas for other applications that I would like to see developed and might even port some of those.
== Room for Improvement ==
There are areas where I'd like to improve myself and my own knowledge:
* Continue [[http://youtube.com/misterqofficial|producing music]], recorded with open source software.
* Write more blog articles.
* Learn more about OpenStack & Snappy.
== Testimonials ==
'''Note:''' If you have anything nice to say about this person, please do add it below along with @ SIG @ (no spaces). The @ SIG @ command will sign your name and date/time it after you "Save Changes".
|'''page moved, [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/marius.quabeck|click here]]'''|
page moved, click here