Differences between revisions 38 and 39
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|## page was renamed from MozillaTeam/Todo
||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em; width:30%; background:#F1F1ED; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: 98% 0.5ex; margin: 0 0 1em 1em; padding: 0.5em;">'''Contents'''[[BR]][[TableOfContents]]||
== Team Tasks ==
Team tasks are tasks that have been assigned a priority by the Team/Council.
|| '''Item''' || '''Description''' || '''Assigned To''' || '''Notes''' || '''Status''' ||
|| Triage Processes || Establish Processes for triaging mozilla issues || asac || || In Process ||
|| Apport || Extend apport to help in the triaging process || DavidFarning || Blocked until we find someone else to work on it || Blocked ||
|| Bughelper || Extend bughelper to help in the triaging process || DavidFarning || Blocked by the quality of apport retraces || Blocked ||
== ToDo List ==
The todo list is a less formal list of items that needs to be looked into. Please add items as you think of them.
* Pushing the use of [http://www.abisource.com/projects/enchant/ Enchant] (libenchant) to Mozilla products for spellchecking
* Usage of Enchant would be beneficial to both the Mozilla project and Ubuntu's [http://www.ubuntu.com/community/ubuntustory/philosophy number 2 philosophical ideal]:''"Every computer user should be able to use their software in the language of their choice."'' Even the proposed hunspell (improved myspell) does not address the needs of eg. Finnish and many other languages, so Enchant would finally allow spellchecking to get to a new level. Enchant supports among else hunspell backend, but also 7 other backends like hspell (Hebrew), voikko (Finnish) and zemberek (Turkish).
=== Wiki ===
* Go through ["MozillaTeam/Bugs/Triage/Responses"], clean it up a little, make sure a response is tailored to a specific issue. Also add some more general responses and a standard for including responses.
* Start writing ["MozillaTeam/Develop"].
* Move https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingFirefoxDevels under MozillaTeam
* Redo https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ThunderbirdNewVersion to be for 2.0
=== Forums ===
* Develop method of pulling Mozilla related information from the forums. There was chatter about forum ambassadors a few weeks ago. I am not sure how far that idea went.