|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|Australian Team meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month, 9pm AEST in #ubuntu-au on freenode. please add agenda items below||Australian Team meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month, 9pm AEST in #ubuntu-au on freenode. Please add agenda items below
We use MootBot to conduct the meetings and the details of how to use this bot can be found on the [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot|MootBot wiki page]].
|Line 22:||Line 24:|
|== Current Agenda for meeting 13 July 2010 9pm ==||== Current Agenda for meeting 10 August 2010 9pm AEST (GMT+10) ==|
|Line 27:||Line 29:|
| * Meeting chairperson - [[JaredNorris]] confirmed able to attend and chair (thanks [[PaulGear]])
* Open with a roll call (yes, like in school)
* I have noticed that Mootbot will only mark you as attended if you talk in the channel so I think we need to make sure everyone that wants to has a brief period to say something (even a "here" would do it) so that it logs attendances as best as possible - [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris|Jared Norris (head_victim)]]
* Ubuntu-AU Gaming
* Adding on from dns's gaming page and picking up on a previous effort we have reborn the [UAU] gaming clan. Full details at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/Gaming but I thought it would be worth a mention at a meeting to raise awareness of the evolving gaming page - [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris|Jared Norris (head_victim)]]
* Software Freedom Day
* Software Freedom Day is being held on the 18th September. As far as I know there are events being held in Launceston and Melbourne. Does Ubuntu-AU want to do something? - [[GeorgePatterson]] (gorilla)
* Face-to-face meetings?
* Follow up to my previous suggestion that was well-received: [[AustralianTeam/Projects/LocalMeetings]], https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-au/2010-May/006229.html and follow-ups - [[PaulGear]] (blahdeblah)
* Results of the Wiki design (http://www.doodle.com/thd4z323shrn36zp)
* Summary: 13 participants,1 comment, 0 files [[vk7hse]]
|* Meeting chairperson -|
|Line 47:||Line 34:|
[[AustralianTeam/Meetings/2010July13|13th July 2010, 1100UTC]]
Date, Time, Place
Australian Team meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month, 9pm AEST in #ubuntu-au on freenode. Please add agenda items below
Adding Items to Agenda
You are welcome to add any items that you feel should be discussed to the agenda for the next meeting. In the interests of keeping everything neat, add them as they have been added in the March 2006 meeting: first a half line subject, followed by a short description as a sub-point of the subject, and signing it with your wikiname or IRC nick after that. For example:
- Half line subject
Short description - YourWikiName (yourIRCnick)
Note: If your item requires discussion, please also e-mail it to the list. This will aid in keeping meetings short and discussion open.
Current Agenda for meeting 10 August 2010 9pm AEST (GMT+10)
- Meeting chairperson -
No meetings held.