|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
|== Current Agenda for meeting 10 August 2010 9pm AEST (GMT+10) ==||== Current Agenda for meeting 14 September 2010 9pm AEST (GMT+10) ==|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
| * Meeting chairperson - Ryan Macnish(nisshh)
* CalDAV/WebCal server for meeting Dates
* Do we want a calendar for everyone to add to Evolution etc. with our meeting dates? - BodenMatthews (Bodman456)
* Food for thought - Can we adapt or at least include the current calendar on our [[http://www.ubuntu.com.au|website]]? - [[JaredNorris|Jared Norris]]
* Ubuntu Gaming Clan - Other Games
* Just thought we should have a discussion about other games we could play (not just Urban Terror all the time) - [[RyanMacnish|Ryan Macnish]]
* Advertising this group
* There are a lot of Australian ubuntu users out there who are active yet aren't in the group, how can we find out why they're not, and what we can do to make them more likely to join [[ikt|ikt]] (ikt)
* Advertising material for the group. How about a team effort to modify some existing material that we can use for promotional purposes? See mailing list post https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-au/2010-July/006586.html. [[MoLE|MoLE]] (MoLE_)
* Very briefly discuss the first "How to Triage" session (http://is.gd/ea4jr). Is there any interest in us as a loco team participating in the Ubuntu Global Jam? (27th - 29th August - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam) - [[MitchTowner|Mitch Towner]]
* http://ubuntu.org.au/ <- Is there any way we can make this more active? [[ikt|ikt]]
|* Meeting chairperson - Anyone willing to volunteer? I am willing to coach or assist if you aren't 100% comfortable but just want to give it a go - [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris|Jared Norris]] (head_victim)
*Add your agenda items here!
|Line 44:||Line 37:|
[[AustralianTeam/Meetings/2010august10|10th August 2010, 1100 UTC]]
Date, Time, Place
Australian Team meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month, 9pm AEST in #ubuntu-au on freenode. Please add agenda items below
Adding Items to Agenda
You are welcome to add any items that you feel should be discussed to the agenda for the next meeting. In the interests of keeping everything neat, add them as they have been added in the March 2006 meeting: first a half line subject, followed by a short description as a sub-point of the subject, and signing it with your wikiname or IRC nick after that. For example:
- Half line subject
Short description - YourWikiName (yourIRCnick)
Note: If your item requires discussion, please also e-mail it to the list. This will aid in keeping meetings short and discussion open.
Current Agenda for meeting 14 September 2010 9pm AEST (GMT+10)
* Meeting chairperson - Anyone willing to volunteer? I am willing to coach or assist if you aren't 100% comfortable but just want to give it a go - Jared Norris (head_victim)
- Add your agenda items here!
No meetings held.