Added agenda item
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
| * Running user presentations to promote Ubuntu to desktop users
* We prepare, advertise and give a 30minute presentation to 12-24 people at a time. They can bring their own machines. For the remaining time ?1.5 hours, we help them test and hopefully install Ubuntu.
Date, Time, Place
Australian Team meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month, 9pm AEST in #ubuntu-au on freenode. Please add agenda items below
Adding Items to Agenda
You are welcome to add any items that you feel should be discussed to the agenda for the next meeting. In the interests of keeping everything neat, add them as they have been added in the March 2006 meeting: first a half line subject, followed by a short description as a sub-point of the subject, and signing it with your wikiname or IRC nick after that. For example:
- Half line subject
Short description - YourWikiName (yourIRCnick)
Note: If your item requires discussion, please also e-mail it to the list. This will aid in keeping meetings short and discussion open.
Current Agenda for meeting 12 October 2010 9pm AEST (GMT+10)
* Meeting chairperson - Thanks for volunteering Bodman456!
- Promoting Ubuntu to charitable organisations
- Charity stores such as the Salvo's or Lifeline often have computers for sale with non-free and unlicensed software on them, offering to install a free alternative (Ubuntu/Xubuntu) will assist them in allowing them to legally sell the system, and help promote Ubuntu to a wider audience (darkrose)
- Running user presentations to promote Ubuntu to desktop users
- We prepare, advertise and give a 30minute presentation to 12-24 people at a time. They can bring their own machines. For the remaining time ?1.5 hours, we help them test and hopefully install Ubuntu.
- Add your agenda items here!
No meetings held.