Comment: add agenda item
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
| * Details on how LCA2011 went
* A summary of how the Open Day went https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/LCA2011Brisbane - [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris|Jared Norris (head_victim)]]
* Getting an Australian forum added to: http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=183 - [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ikt|ikt (ikt)]]
* Making 2011 the year for re-approval - [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ikt|ikt (ikt)]]
* Putting LoCo back into ubuntu-au - sagaci
|Line 44:||Line 39:|
|[[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings/2011February8|8th February 2011, 1000UTC]]|
Date, Time, Place
Australian Team meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month, 9pm AEST in #ubuntu-au on freenode. Please add agenda items below
We use MootBot to conduct the meetings and the details of how to use this bot can be found on the MootBot wiki page.
Adding Items to Agenda
You are welcome to add any items that you feel should be discussed to the agenda for the next meeting. In the interests of keeping everything neat, add them as they have been added in the March 2006 meeting: first a half line subject, followed by a short description as a sub-point of the subject, and signing it with your wikiname or IRC nick after that. For example:
- Half line subject
Short description - YourWikiName (yourIRCnick)
Note: If your item requires discussion, please also e-mail it to the list. This will aid in keeping meetings short and discussion open.
Current Agenda for meeting 8 February 2011 8pm AEST (GMT+10)
Note, this is 8pm in Qld, 9pm in NSW/ACT/VIC/TAS, 830pm in SA & 6pm in WA.
* Meeting chairperson - Ryan Macnish (nisshh)
- Roll Call
- Add your agenda items here!
8th February 2011, 1000UTC 11th January 2011, 1100UTC
No meetings held.
MyanmarTeam/Meetings (last edited 2011-10-29 09:40:11 by 216)