shorten with QLD
Myanmar Ubuntu LoCo Team for Template
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|## page was copied from AustralianTeam/Meetings|
|Line 37:||Line 38:|
|=== Current Agenda for meeting 12 April 2011 8pm AEST (GMT+10) ===||=== Current Agenda for meeting 10 May 2011 8pm AEST (GMT+10) ===|
|Line 42:||Line 43:|
|* Meeting chairperson - JaredNorris (head_victim)||* As per the [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings/2011April12|April team meeting]] it has been decided to trial using [[http://loco.ubuntu.com|loco.u.c]] as the main place for organising our meetings. So if you are wanting to add an agenda item please visit [[http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/team/65/detail/|the loco.u.c meeting page for the May meeting]] and add your agenda items there.|
|Line 44:||Line 45:|
| * Roll Call
* Natty Narwhal Release Parties
* It's time to start locking in times and places for the Natty Narwhal Release Parties! We need to be logging these to the loco.u.c site - please email me or contact me on IRC if you're not sure how to. It doesn't have to be fancy or highly organised, just a gathering of people who like Ubuntu to talk and share ideas - JaredNorris (head_victim)
* Update on RTs
* Just a brief run down of the 2 RTs submitted to Canonical this month, the Planet Ubuntu Australia & Ubuntu Australia Team website updates - JaredNorris (head_victim)
* Any suggestions for promotional materials (posters, flyers, etc) for the Natty release? - [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MoLE | MoLE]] (MoLE_)
* Add your agenda items here!
|* If for any reason you are having and problems or difficulties accessing or contributing to this event page please either contact the [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/MailingLists|team mailing list]] or JaredNorris directly for further assistance. It is very important we know of any problems now while we are trialling the use of this service.|
|Line 56:||Line 51:|
[[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings/2011April12|12th April 2011, 1000 UTC]]
Date, Time, Place
Australian Team meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month, 8pm AEST in #ubuntu-au on freenode. Please add agenda items below
Adding Items to Agenda
You are welcome to add any items that you feel should be discussed to the agenda for the next meeting. In the interests of keeping everything neat please use the following format: first, a half line subject, followed by a short description as a sub-point of the subject, and signing it with your wikiname or IRC nick after that. For example:
- Half line subject
Short description - YourWikiName (yourIRCnick)
Note: Please also e-mail your topic to the list so that all members (even those who can't make meetings) are aware and can contribute to the topic. This will aid in keeping meetings short and discussion open.
Current Agenda for meeting 10 May 2011 8pm AEST (GMT+10)
Note, this is 8pm QLD/NSW/ACT/VIC/TAS, 7:30pm in SA & 6pm in WA.
As per the April team meeting it has been decided to trial using loco.u.c as the main place for organising our meetings. So if you are wanting to add an agenda item please visit the loco.u.c meeting page for the May meeting and add your agenda items there.
If for any reason you are having and problems or difficulties accessing or contributing to this event page please either contact the team mailing list or JaredNorris directly for further assistance. It is very important we know of any problems now while we are trialling the use of this service.
No meetings held.