I am Nasir Khan living in Dhaka Bangladesh. I am student of United International University. I am doing some translation tasks for ubuntu and the documentation parts of different ubuntu-packages. Beside these i am writing a Ubuntu manual in Bengali. I have conducted more than 10 workshops on Ubuntu in different universities of Bangladesh.
link to my launchpad profile
Personal Blog (http://nasir8891.wordpress.com)
I try to work for Bengali Language. Recently i am working as a member of Ubuntu Bengali Translators team.
- I have started to translate the Ubuntu community documents into Bengali .
I am involved in translating the Ubuntu Manual and the Ubuntu Manual Website
i am trying to write a Bengali manual on ubuntu. it is not done yet but most of the parts are available here http://nasir8891.wordpress.com/ubuntu
- i have conducted more than 10 workshops/training sessions on ubuntu in different universities of Bangladesh .
- Designed several posters and CD covers for distributing ubuntu locally.
Maintain a Open Source Network at United International University.
Plans for the future
- Publish a Ubuntu user manual in Bengali language.
- Organize more workshop and training sessions to spread Ubuntu.
- Establish a Ubuntu training institute
- Join the ubuntu core documentation team