|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
|Next IRC Meeting: Thursday, February 8th at 2100 (9pm) Central Standard Time||Next IRC Meeting: Thursday, May 10th at 2100 (9pm) Central Daylight Time|
Welcome! This is the home page of the Nebraska Ubuntu Local Community Team ([https://launchpad.net/people/nebraskateam Launchpad Page]) We are advocates for the use of Ubuntu Linux in homes, schools, businesses, and governments throughout the state of Nebraska and Western Iowa.
How to Join Us!
* You can sign up for our mailing list at https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-us-ne
* You can join our Launchpad team at ([https://launchpad.net/people/nebraskateam The Nebraska Team Page])
How to Contribute
We are in the process of getting our LoCo started and could use warm bodies to help with various tasks once they present themselves; they will include the following:
- Local "Hands On" Support
- See our [:NebraskaTeam/Projects] projects page.
- Look for opportunities to do presentations about Ubuntu
- Help the Omaha Linux Users Group (OLUG) with their January Installfest
Look for a chance to help with a BarCamp in the Omaha area
- Setup presentation of Ubuntu and how it can help an organization
Next IRC Meeting: Thursday, May 10th at 2100 (9pm) Central Daylight Time We'll meet in #ubuntu-nebraska on irc.freenode net
Sub-pages : Navigation(children,1)