← Revision 26 as of 2012-02-07 01:13:18
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|= New Hampshire LoCo Team =
||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em; width:40%; background:#F1F1ED; margin: 0 0 1em 1em;" style="padding:0.5em;">'''Contents'''[[BR]][[TableOfContents]]||
The New Hampshire Local Community Team is '''not''' meant to replace our local LUGs but rather enhance their overall experience by having a dedicated place to discuss, contribute, and gain support from local Ubuntu users.
|= New Hampshire Local Community Team =
||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em; width:40%; background:#F1F1ED; margin: 0 0 1em 1em;" style="padding:0.5em;"><<TableOfContents>>||
|Line 9:||Line 8:|
|If you are interested in joining our team please apply on our [http://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewHampshireTeam/Members Members Page] and then subscribe to the [https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-us-nh mailing list]. All that is required is residency in or near New Hampshire and a desire to see Ubuntu grow.||Living in New Hampshire and have an interest in Ubuntu? Hit up our [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-nh|Launchpad page]] to sign up and subscribe to our [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-us-nh|mailing list]]. You're also invited and encouraged to join us at monthly LoCo meetings and other social functions.|
|Line 11:||Line 10:|
|Line 18:||Line 17:|
|* Partner with local businesses and Educational institutions to further Ubuntu||* Partner with local businesses and educational institutions to further Ubuntu|
|Line 21:||Line 20:|
| * '''Membership''': [https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-nh Launchpad]
* '''Mailing List''': [https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-us-nh email@example.com]
* '''Web Forum''': [http://newhampshire.ubuntuforums.org http://newhampshire.ubuntuforums.org]
| * '''Launchpad''': [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-nh|Launchpad]]
* '''Mailing List''': [[https://firstname.lastname@example.org]]
|Line 26:||Line 24:|
|== Team Events ==
* '''May 10 2008''' - Hardy Heron Release Party, Margarita's Restaurant, Manchester.
* '''June 14 2008''' - Local Community Team Collaboration Event, Manchester.
* '''July 5 2008''' Ubuntu advocacy table at Port-Con-Maine convention, Portland.
* '''June 28 2008''' - Promotional Table at Nor'Eastern Computer Conference, in cooperation with MA LoCo Team, Lowell.
* '''July 9,16,23,30 2008''' - Four-part technical film series at Holo-Dek computer center, included Ubuntu promotional kiosk, Hampton.
* '''July 12 2008''' - Ubuntu advocacy table at NC-PC Computing trade show, Nashua.
* '''July 17 2008''' - Outreach program advising radio station on Ubuntu and Ogg Vorbis to provide license-free streaming service, Portsmouth.
* '''July 19 2008''' - Local Community Team Collaboration Event, Manchester.
* '''July 26-27 2008''' - Ubuntu advocacy table at Open Gaming City, Nashua.
* '''July 28 2008''' - Ubuntu advocacy table at parent-teacher educational conference, Rochester.
* '''September 20 2008''' - [http://softwarefreedomday.org/ Software Freedom Day]
|== Neighbor Teams ==
* [[NewYorkTeam|New York]]
* [[NUUbuntuTeam|NorthEast US]]
|Line 39:||Line 30:|
|== Neighbor Teams ==
* [wiki:MaineTeam Maine LoCo]
* [wiki:MassachusettsTeam Massachusetts LoCo]
* [wiki:NewYorkTeam New York LoCo]
* [wiki:NUUbuntuTeam NorthEast US LoCo]
|== Partner Groups ==
* [[http://gnhlug.org/|GNHLUG]] - Greater New Hampshire Linux User's Group
|Line 45:||Line 33:|
== Links ==
* [wiki:LoCoTeamRunning Running a LoCo Team]
* Free [wiki:UbuntuAtConferences Ubuntu Swag] available to Lo``Co teams manning a conference booth.
* ["Presentations"] available for team meetings or which can be reworked for outreach.
* [wiki:Artwork/Official Official Ubuntu Artwork]
* [wiki:NewHampshireTeam/WiFiHotspots Free WiFi Hotspots] in Manchester and Nashua
New Hampshire Local Community Team
Living in New Hampshire and have an interest in Ubuntu? Hit up our Launchpad page to sign up and subscribe to our mailing list. You're also invited and encouraged to join us at monthly LoCo meetings and other social functions.
What We Do
- Educate the public about Ubuntu
Supply Ubuntu (CDs & CD images)
- Support Ubuntu Locally
- Conduct outreach programs
- Ubuntu Activism
- Partner with local businesses and educational institutions to further Ubuntu
Mailing List: email@example.com
IRC Channel: irc://irc.freenode.net #ubuntu-us-nh
GNHLUG - Greater New Hampshire Linux User's Group