|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
== Contact ==
|Line 10:||Line 12:|
|Highlights of my contributions to Ubuntu include bug triaging, documentation, en_CA translating, answer tracking, and a hint of testing.||Highlights of my contributions to Ubuntu include QA, bug triaging, documentation, en_CA translating, answer tracking, and a hint of testing.|
|Line 12:||Line 14:|
|=== Bug Triaging ===||My favourite type of bugs to triage are Kernel bugs. A personal goal of mine is to help bring the total number of New Kernel bugs down.|
|Line 14:||Line 16:|
|I'm a member of the [[https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugcontrol|Ubuntu Bug Control]] team, the [[https://edge.launchpad.net/~bugsquad|Ubuntu BugSquad]] and [[https://edge.launchpad.net/~5-a-day|5-a-day]]. A list of bugs related to me can be found [[https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/~nick.ellery/|here]]. I'm involved in weekly Bug Days, and gave a helping hand to set up [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20080710|a bug day]]. My work bug triaging has also earned me a spot on the [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-qa|Ubuntu QA team]].|| * Related to over [[http://tinyurl.com/6awg24|600 bugs]]
* Commented on over [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/~nick.ellery/+commentedbugs|300 bugs]]
* Member of the [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugcontrol|Ubuntu Bug Control team]]
* Member of the [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-qa Ubuntu QA Team]]
* Participation in weekly [[UbuntuBugDay|hug days]]
* Participation in [[http://daniel.holba.ch/5-a-day-stats|5-a-day]]
* Organized an [[UbuntuBugDay/080710|Apt Hug Day]] and a [[UbuntuBugDay/080724|Kernel Hug Day]]
* Created and maintained triaging documentation such as Bugs/ConvertToQuestion and Bugs/Watches
* [[DocumentationTeam/TechReviewStatus|Tech Reviewer]] for the [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc|Ubuntu Documentation Team]]
* Member of the [[https://launchpad.net/~leonov-doc-team|Leonov Doc Team]]
* Member of the [[https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-doc|Launchpad Doc Team]]
* [[https://translations.launchpad.net/~nick.ellery|~10 000 strings]] translated to en_CA
* [[https://answers.launchpad.net/~nick.ellery|~210]]support questions answered
|Line 16:||Line 30:|
|=== Documentation ===
As a member of the Ubuntu Documentation Students team, I work as a Technical Reviewer. My job is to go through the documentation pages, and fix grammatical, spelling, and other technical errors (see /DocumentationTeam/TechReview). My reviewing work can be found [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/TechReviewStatus|here]].
I'm also involved in a bit of work for the [[https://edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-documentation|Launchpad Documentation Team]]. I am a member of [[https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-doc|launchpad-doc]], and currently am working on reviewing and editing various pages on the [[https://help.launchpad.net|Launchpad Documentation]].
Finally, I'm involved in Leonov documentation, and I'm a member of the [[https://edge.launchpad.net/~leonov-doc-team|leonov-doc-team]] on Launchpad, with rights to upload to the bzr branch.
=== Translations on Launchpad ===
I am also a member of the [[https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-en-ca|en_CA Translation Team]]. I have translated over 10,000 strings to date. My translating work can be found [[https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/~nick.ellery|here]].
=== Answer Tracking on Launchpad ===
My answer tracking work can be found [[https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/~nick.ellery|here]].
Name: Nick Ellery
Launchpad ID: https://launchpad.net/~nick.ellery
Contributions to Ubuntu
Highlights of my contributions to Ubuntu include QA, bug triaging, documentation, en_CA translating, answer tracking, and a hint of testing.
My favourite type of bugs to triage are Kernel bugs. A personal goal of mine is to help bring the total number of New Kernel bugs down.
Related to over 600 bugs
Commented on over 300 bugs
Member of the Ubuntu Bug Control team
Member of the https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-qa Ubuntu QA Team
Participation in weekly hug days
Participation in 5-a-day
- Created and maintained triaging documentation such as Bugs/ConvertToQuestion and Bugs/Watches
Member of the Leonov Doc Team
Member of the Launchpad Doc Team
~10 000 strings translated to en_CA
~210support questions answered