Revision 1 as of 2010-03-26 23:13:28
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
|[TOPIC] Ubuntu Advocacy
* The fortnight in review:
* individual advocacy - What are you doing to get the word out?
* Team advocacy - What is the team doing to get the word out?
|Line 32:||Line 27:|
|[TOPIC] - Review of Global Jams that were held on Weekend on May 26-28, 2010
* [IDEA] Who attended? Which Global Jam event did you attend?
* [IDEA] What went right? What went wrong?
* [IDEA] Suggestions for next Global Jam Weekend.
[TOPIC] Release Parties
* [IDEA] Let's get what is planned on the team wiki and other places. - Has this been done?
[TOPIC] Outreach to rural areas
*[LINK] see [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam/Events/MDTour/Finksburg|MD Tour]]
* [IDEA]continue or backburner?
|Line 51:||Line 28:|
[TOPIC] Team Approval
*[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam/ApprovalApplication for our application for approval.
* [IDEA] Status of action items in progress to meet the requirements
Afaik all we need to do is make the application wiki page. The fact that we are working on the wiki organization is evidence of activity.
* [IDEA]''Update-2010-03-26 - Page is being constructed and almost complete. Goal is to have it ready for review by April 13. jcg_''
Meeting Chair Agenda Planning Page
This page is used for the Ubuntu North Carolina LoCo Team Meeting Chair.
Please used the items from /Agenda when creating this page to make sure you have added all agenda items from there. Please do not add items before making sure they are on the Agenda page that the team will see and use. This Agenda Page is for Meeting Chair to plan meeting with Mootbot-UK Commands.
This page is also meant as a guide so no time is wasted typing commands on the day of the meeting - you just cut and paste. In the event that the scheduled Chair can not make it to the meeting the person taking their place will not have to create something last minute. Keeping this page up to date will be the responsibility of the scheduled meeting Chair.
Please visit the Mootbot-UK How To page to learn more about using Mootbot-UK for the Ubuntu Women Project Meetings.
Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
Reminder about next Meeting
- [TOPIC] Date, Time, reminder that everyone can add to agenda, and link to agenda Location