Meeting

Differences between revisions 6 and 8 (spanning 2 versions)
Revision 6 as of 2009-04-30 22:33:29
Size: 3193
Editor: akgraner
Comment:
Revision 8 as of 2009-06-09 00:18:34
Size: 3445
Editor: akgraner
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 8: Line 8:
   * Jfo to coordinate install fest with Jforie (results)
   * Jfo to send out email about install fest once details are finalized (results)
 
Line 9: Line 12:
    * Keep School Project? (where does this project stand)
      * _marx_ to send email to mailing list about school advocacy project
    * Suggestions for short term projects
    * Suggestions for long term projects
      * akgraner to send email about brainstorming ideas for short and long term goal ideas
    * SELF - Southeast Linux Fest - June 13th - Southeast LoCo's to Share booth with Ubuntu Podcast, Volunteers needed.
      * BoF (Bird of a Feather) Session - proposed FAQ about LoCo's - akgraner
      * BarCampRDU - August 8, 2009 - Red Hat Offices, Raleigh, NC.
      * Atlanta Linux Fest - Saturday, September 19th, 2009 site - TBD
      * Libraries
      * Bookstores - ie Borders in Cary agreed to display Ubuntu CD's with the Ubuntu Books
      * See where you can speak in your area
      * Work with LUG/PLUG and other F/OSS groups in your area
Line 15: Line 21:
   * New Team Logo    * New Team Logo - Need to Decide on this ASAP
    * Jfo to send out Logo Email (status)
Line 22: Line 29:
     * Jfo to send out Logo Email
  * Jaunty Release Party
    * [[http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8610/ubuntulogoe.png]]
    * [[http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17577806624&ref=ts#/photo.php?pid=265993&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=17577806624&aid=-1&id=1517809393&oid=17577806624]]

     
  * Karmic Release Party (begin planning)
Line 31: Line 41:
     * Jfo to coordinate install fest with Jforie
     * Jfo to send out email about install fest once details are finalized
  * Misc
     * akgraner to send a day/time poll to see what works for Loco members
     * akgraner to email jono/jcastro reference new ideas for Loco
     * akgraner to update meeting wiki
     * akgraner to write up minutes, agenda, and post logs as they become available
 * Next Meeting Information
  * Selection of Chair
    * _marx_ to chair next meeting
  * Selection of Meeting Date
    * May 7, 2009 7pm on IRC #ubuntu-us-nc
          * Open Discussion/Misc
      
  * Next Meeting Information
   * Selection of Chair
   * Selection of Meeting Date
   

Agenda

Past Meetings

Apr. 15 2009

  • Minutes can be found here

  • Logs can be found here

Apr. 8 2009

Feb. 21 2009

Jan. 6 2009

  • 7pm - IRC (Log)

Feb. 5 2009

  • 7:30pm - IRC (Log)

NorthCarolinaTeam/Meeting (last edited 2010-09-02 03:58:13 by mikeh789)