|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
|1. Merge cdbs (proposed, Martin Pitt)||1. Merge cdbs (set, Martin Pitt)|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
|1. Merge debhelper (proposed, Martin Pitt)||1. Merge debhelper (set, Martin Pitt)|
List of uploads which should (and should not) happen at the start of the P-Series release cycle. This is in addition to the opening process for a new release as described in NewReleaseCycleProcess.
Packages to upload
- Toolchain updates (minor, update to the binutils 2.22 branch and the GCC 4.6 branch, Linaro update). (set, foundations team)
- autotools updates (set, foundations team).
- Update linux-libc-dev (set, kernel team)
- Merge dpkg, keep the compiler flags in the environment for the P-series. (proposed)
- Drop python2.6 as a supported python version (set, foundations team).
- Bump swig from version 1.3 to version 2.0 (available in Debian unstable). (proposed)
- Merge cdbs (set, Martin Pitt)
- Merge debhelper (set, Martin Pitt)
Library packages to upload
- jpeg8. Start with libjpeg-dev provided by jpeg8 (proposed).
Things to avoid
- perl-5.14 (not yet in Debian). (proposed).
Library updates to avoid
- Don't sync libraries from unstable which are just converted to multiarch; these conversions may cause build breakage, which is not yet fixed in unstable.
- don't bump boost beyond 1.46.x