|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
| * [[http://twitter.com/philipbull|philipbull on Twitter]]
* [[http://identi.ca/philbull|philbull on Identi.ca]]
Documentation guy, wiki editor, DocBook wrangler, former bug triager, occassional en_GB translator, erstwhile .desktop file meddler, and Ubuntu user (of course). My interests are in documentation, user assistance, usability and PyGTK development. I'm currently studying Astrophysics at the University of Manchester, UK.
I'm an active member of the Doc Team, and spend most of my Ubuntu-time committing patches, closing bugs and helping-out mentoring students. I also work with the GNOME Documentation Project.
I was a member of the bugsquad, but haven't been very active recently.
Currently a member of the GNOME Documentation Team Steering Committee.
- I'm a maintainer of the Ubuntu documentation and member of the documentation committers team.
- I greet new members of the documentation team and help them find tasks.
Managing the Installation Guide project for Ubuntu Karmic.
Working on the system documentation and TopicBasedHelp
Helping out with Project Mallard
- Analysing IRC logs, forum posts and website statistics to try and gauge the demand for certain documentation
Trying to get some material into Python Recipes
MOTU Science .desktop files
Switching from Windows guide
System -> Help and Support
Worked on setting-up the DocuMENTORS programme
- Mentoring new contributors
Playing with the Welcome Centre concept
- It never came to anything
Some pages I'm using to test new ideas:
<<FullSearch(Your search query "[[Include(Philbull/Test" is invalid. Please refer to HelpOnSearching for more information.)>>