|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|2011-11-18: No known showstoppers.<<BR>>|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
| * The Perl 5.14 transition is still in progress.
* Bug:891257 breaks at least some upgrades.
|* The Perl 5.14 transition is still in progress, although 97% complete and should block very few upgrades at this point.|
+1 Maintenance Status
Daily build status
This is a scratchpad for known showstopper issues in current Ubuntu desktop and server daily builds. This doesn't mean problems we would refuse to release Ubuntu with; this means problems that prevent anyone using the daily builds and which force the +1 maintenance team and/or the developer responsible for the breakage to make fixing this their number one task. This will amount to something like:
- build fails
- principal metapackages (ubuntu-minimal, ubuntu-standard, ubuntu-desktop) uninstallable
- automated tests can't run (and not a test bug)
- can't get to a desktop or run the server
2011-11-18: No known showstoppers.
2011-11-17: No known showstoppers.
2011-11-16: No known showstoppers.
2011-11-15: No known showstoppers.
2011-11-14: No known showstoppers.
Other things the +1 maintenance team is working on or tracking. Please don't add things to this list unless you're on the team.
- sshfs uninstallable, breaking ltsp-client (correct fix is to merge fuse; cjwatson part-way through this)
- ia32-libs on amd64 uninstallable, blocking wine1.3 and dssi-vst for ubuntustudio. Seems a germinate problem with traversing multiarch dependency chains
- The Perl 5.14 transition is still in progress, although 97% complete and should block very few upgrades at this point.