Revision 1 as of 2014-01-29 16:54:42
Move to be a MR checklist
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|## page was renamed from Process/Merges/TestPlan/upstart-app-launch|
The source for this document can be gotten from Bazaar:
$ bzr cat lp:upstart-app-launch/MERGE-REVIEW
This documents the expections that the project has on what both submitters and reviewers should ensure that they've done for a merge into the project.
- Ensure the project compiles and the test suite executes without error
- Ensure that non-obvious code has comments explaining it
- Did the Jenkins build compile? Pass? Run unit tests successfully?
- Are there appropriate tests to cover any new functionality?
- If this MR effects application startup:
- Where you able to test starting a click app? (i.e. clock)
- Where you able to test starting a legacy app? (i.e. system settings)
- Where you able to test secondary activation? (i.e. system settings running, settings item from an indicator)