The source for this document can be gotten from Bazaar:
$ bzr cat lp:~mardy/ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts/ci-train/MERGE-REVIEW
This documents the expections that the project has on what both submitters and reviewers should ensure that they've done for a merge into the project.
- Ensure the project compiles and the test suite executes without error
- Ensure that non-obvious code has comments explaining it
- Did the Jenkins build compile and run unit tests successfully?
- Are there appropriate tests to cover any new functionality?
- If this MR affects application requesting access to accounts:
- Run test case: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts/access-existing
- If this MR affects account creation or editing:
- Run test case: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts/system-settings
- Run test case: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts/account-create
- Run test case: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts/account-edit
- Run test case: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts/account-remove