|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
| * [[PackagingGuide/Howtos/PODManpage|Writing a manpage in POD]]
* [[PackagingGuide/Howtos/RoffManpage|Writing a manpage in *roff]]
* [[PackagingGuide/Howtos/BinaryFilesInDiff|Adding binary files to the .diff.gz]]
| * [[PackagingGuideDeprecated/Howtos/PODManpage|Writing a manpage in POD]]
* [[PackagingGuideDeprecated/Howtos/RoffManpage|Writing a manpage in *roff]]
* [[PackagingGuideDeprecated/Howtos/BinaryFilesInDiff|Adding binary files to the .diff.gz]]
- Name: Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals (aka RainCT)
Born 1991 in Germany, living in Catalonia since 2000.
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish, English and German.
- GNU/Linux user since 2006 (Ubuntu since 2006, Debian since 2009).
Debian Developer, oficially as of 3 December 2010.
GNOME Foundation member since December 2009.
Google Summer of Code participant during summer 2009.
- Ubuntu and Debian Developer.
Active member of Ubuntu's Catalan LoCo Team.
REVU Hacker and Administrator (and REVU Coordinator for the first months of the Jaunty cycle).
Occasional translation of software and websites into Catalan. Member of Ubuntu's Catalan Translators Team.
Below is a list of packaging related wiki pages that I've written:
Beside those, I've also done work on several CatalanTeam pages and minor editions on many other pages.
|/BugWork /Contributions /Header /MembershipSpeech /Testimonials /Translations|