|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
|* There are many different branch developments.||* There are many different branch developments.|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Rapache is a simple tool for remotely managing and configuring an apache2 server.
If you need a simpler software just to start/stop apache2 and mysql, check localhost-indicator
- There are many different branch developments.
- Connect SSH servers to configure remote apaches
- bookmark SSH servers
- Policykit ?
- maybe not, we can't use that on ssh servers.
- how to get root privileges via ssh ? Not every server allow remote root login (ubuntu's for example ;-))
- QA 3
- Tony is a webdesigner. He don't want to mess with apache, he wants to get started customizing wordpress themes on localhost.
- Ralph is a small company's webmaster. Since he has lot of stuff to get done, he don't want to loose time configuring apache via commandline