|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
|* gaim icon sometimes doesn't lock into the panel but is separate (some others too)|
|Line 10:||Line 11:|
Hi. My name is Udo Pütz but most of the time I go by my old alias Robos. I have been a long time debian user and really like the idea of making debian a little more user- and especially desktop-user-friendlier. My main page at the moment is http://vobcopy.org. I still have some issues with ubuntu that I will list here shortly but overall I really like the work done by the community and canonical and would like to thank them a lot!
Found problems with hoary (in no particular order):
- awoken from hibernate the battery meter applet doesn't realize that the power method has changed
- automounter (of usb sticks, cd's, dvd's) stops working
- looots of audio problems (linphone doesn't get out/in any audio)
- terminal problems (logging into a debian stable server german umlauts break and sometimes a wrong letter won't be deleted with one press of "del")
- had a dvd drive: dma is fine (on). Added a cd writer: no dma on dvd and cdrw...
- gaim icon sometimes doesn't lock into the panel but is separate (some others too)