Meeting

Differences between revisions 947 and 948
Revision 947 as of 2017-05-02 16:26:37
Size: 2870
Editor: powersj
Comment:
Revision 948 as of 2017-05-09 16:36:39
Size: 3021
Editor: paelzer
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 12: Line 12:
'''Chair/Scribe will be:''' cpaelzer '''Chair/Scribe will be:''' nacc
Line 14: Line 14:
'''Chair candidates:''' cpaelzer nacc smoser rbasak gaughen dpb rharper powersj '''Chair candidates:''' nacc smoser rbasak gaughen dpb rharper powersj cpaelzer
Line 21: Line 21:
   * ''ACTION:'' rbasak, powersj, cpaelzer to draft mysql triage response page like nginx has (carried over)
   * ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a release notes entry on ipv6 netboot
   * ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a server guide entry on ipv6 netboot
   * ''ACTION:'' rharper to write a server guide entry on v2 yaml support in cloud-init
   * ''ACTION:'' rharper to write a release notes entry on v2 yaml support in cloud-init
   * ''ACTION:'' teward to add release notes blurb for nginx (1.10.x -> 1.12.x)
   * ''ACTION:''  rbasak to add maintainership info to mysql triage page
   * ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a release notes entry on ipv6 netboot (carried over)
   * ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a server guide entry on ipv6 netboot (carried over)
   * ''ACTION:'' rharper to write a server guide entry on v2 yaml support in cloud-init (carried over)
   * ''ACTION:'' rharper to write a release notes entry on v2 yaml support in cloud-init (carried over)
   * ''ACTION:'' teward to add release notes blurb for nginx (1.10.x -> 1.12.x) (carried over)
   * ''ACTION:'' dpb to look into a few open issues around automatic updates that were pointed out by the doc team

The Ubuntu Server Team holds public meetings, usually on Tuesdays from 16:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting. Community is encouraged to attend, but remember these meetings are not to discuss various bug reports. This is meant to be a high level discussion of the team's workload and roadmap.

Chair/Scribe will be: nacc

Chair candidates: nacc smoser rbasak gaughen dpb rharper powersj cpaelzer

Out of the list for now due to a standing conflict: jamespage coreycb

Agenda

Please feel free to add more items to the agenda for the next meeting. We will discuss them in turn when it arrives.

Handy copy and pastable meeting commands here!!!

Previous meetings

Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found in under MeetingLogs/Server.


CategoryServerTeam

ServerTeam/Meeting (last edited 2017-12-04 17:23:15 by davidpbritton)