|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em; width:40%; background:#F1F1ED; margin: 0 0 1em 1em;" style="padding:0.5em;"><<TableOfContents>>||
|Line 26:||Line 29:|
|== Contribution ==||= Contribution =|
|Line 31:||Line 34:|
|== Testimonials ==||
= Testimonials =
Who is Severity1
I am a 21 year old computer enthusiast from the Philippines. I first started using Ubuntu on the day they released Gutsy, My first Linux experience too. I gradually started doing most of my stuff on Ubuntu. Sometimes I post stuff on Ubuntu Forums, Then I stumbled upon #ubuntu and there I started helping others whenever I can (well mostly I suggest stuff to other ubuntu users.).
What keeps me busy
- Read LPIC materials (going after their certification.)
- Testing ebox-platform servers on my ubuntu server + virtualbox (pure cli approach, will do a tutorial about
- this soon.)
- Exploring text editing using the legendary Vim! (Currently doing vimtutor)
Exploring the world of python together with my master LeAstrale. (he is younger than me.)
- Open Systems
- Open Source Solutions
- Vector graphics using Inkscape
- Hang-out at #ubuntu, #ubuntu-beginners, ##beginners-dev, #ubuntu-folding and #ubuntu-learning
- Helping others
- Learning new stuff
- I spend most of my time in #ubuntu, observing, helping and learning from others.
- Currently folding@home for the greater good.
No Testimonials yet. Please edit this section if you want to post some comment about this guy.