|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
|In 18/06/09 I done my studies and now I'm going to learn "Machines Practical Engineers".
|Line 13:||Line 11:|
|== Ubuntu and I ?! ==
So as I told you , since 2005 I'm the Israeli ubuntu moderator and from the 06's I'm work as the head of the Israeli LoCo team.
|== Contact Information ==
||'''Blog:'''||||[[http://Shezif.co.il|"יומן הרשת של שזיף" (Hebrew)]]||
|Line 16:||Line 18:|
|In the last years the Israeli community was success to attach to new users and now Ubuntu are one of the most interesting OS in Israel (and in all over the world!).||== Activities ==
* The Israeli Leader (The head of the Israeli LoCo team)
* Helped translating a lot of Ubuntu to Hebrew
* Organize the Israeli Community Meetings
* The Israeli forums moderator
* Distributor Ubuntu's CD's
* Support to new users
* Write a lot of Hebrew's Ubuntu guides
|Line 18:||Line 27:|
|== Contact me ==
* Mail: Dolev at shezif.co.il
* Skype: shezif.net
* MSN: email@example.com
|== Awards ==
* "Net Angels" from ISOC-IL
* Sign of respect and appreciation from the "Makor Association"
|Line 23:||Line 31:|
|Have a good day!||== Contributions ==|
Who I am
My name is Dolev I live in small suburb near outside of TLV.
I'm work with Ubuntu from the first version and from the first sight I've the idea to build a Israeli home for the Ubuntu community. In 2005 I was the founder who do that.
The Israeli Leader (The head of the Israeli LoCo team)
- Helped translating a lot of Ubuntu to Hebrew
- Organize the Israeli Community Meetings
- The Israeli forums moderator
- Distributor Ubuntu's CD's
- Support to new users
- Write a lot of Hebrew's Ubuntu guides
- "Net Angels" from ISOC-IL
- Sign of respect and appreciation from the "Makor Association"