|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
What is Ubuntu Sugar Remix?
Ubuntu Sugar Remix is an operating system that combines the Award wining Sugar Learning Platform with the Ubuntu Operating system. Ubuntu Sugar Remix is in the early stages of development as we prepare for the 10.04 Ubuntu release and the 0.88 Sugar release.
Getting Ubuntu Sugar Remix
Step 1: Download Ubuntu Sugar Remix CD image
The CD images are available from downloads.
Step 2: Burn your Ubuntu Sugar Remix CD
After the ISO file has finished downloading, you will have to burn the file to a CD. The ISO file will most likely require a special application to burn. Click the link below to find detailed instructions. How to burn a CD image.
Step 3: Install Ubuntu Sugar Remix
- When the CD is ready, simply put it in your CD drive, restart your computer and follow the instructions that will appear on your screen. Don't forget that you can create more copies and pass the CD to as many people as you like.
Install Ubuntu Sugar Remix package
You can also install Ubuntu Sugar remix on a computer running Ubuntu 10.04.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:sugarteam/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ubuntu-sugar-remix
Importing Ubuntu Sugar Remix Appliance into VirtualBox
Step 1 Download Ubuntu Sugar Remix Appliance files
- Download 3 files:
Step 2 Start VirtualBox
Step 3 Import Appliance into VirtualBox
- Select file/import appliance from menu
- Choose file (select the ovf file downloaded above)
Step 4 Start Appliance
The Ubuntu Sugar Remix promise
- Ubuntu Sugar Remix will always be free of charge.
- Ubuntu Sugar Remix comes with commercial and community support from growing network of organization from across the world
- Ubuntu core activities are all free and open source. We want you to use free and open source software, improve it and pass it on.
Getting involved in Ubuntu Sugar Remix
We communicate primarily with this mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
|/Activities /Contacts /Develop /FAQ /GettingInvolved /Header /KnowledgeBase /Meeting /Package /Report /Roadmap /Tasks /Test|