Summit System Assessment
Current System Assessment
- Conflicts with multiple people scheduling - seven people scheduling can cause conflicts.
- Blueprints should not be used to schedule sessions - blueprints are for specs not sessions, and don't apply to roundtables and private sessions.
A button in the sidebar, "Schedule a session" which will allow a scheduler to schedule a session on the fly without having to register a blueprint. summitbutton.png
- A field for "crew" and "videographer" so we can use the system to schedule crew with the conflict resolution.
- Design review - Input from the design team as Mark has ideas on what he wants the schedule to look like design-wise
"Big screen friendly" - When on display at UDS we need to have a clock on the schedule that won't scroll off so people can see where we are in the schedule. A Marcus Baines Line would be great.
Bugs we need fixed
- Performance review - ISD added memcached support which improved the performance considerably. We need to find a way to generate the schedule without hammering launchpad over and over.