Full Name: Seo Tae-woong
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic of
Usernames and Passwords
Aegisub bug tracker: username is tae. The password was reset in January 29, 2013. I originally used this to add subtitles to videos uploaded by the YouTube user SovietPlayer for "Games in Multiple Languages". The subtitling project is cancelled and I'm not encoding the videos since I don't have VirtualDub installed.
Apache OpenOffice (MediaWiki): username is TaeWong. I joined the wiki in September 6, 2012.
- Apache Software Foundation Bug Tracker: username is taewongseo, password is testingonetwo.
- Archive.org: usernames are Taewong (January 24, 2013) and Tae Wong Tester, password is the same. Access permissions are removed for these accounts.
- BTTR Software Forum: username is tae, password is 6YXJJ2n7. I joined the forum in July 21, 2012. The account was banned in September 13, 2012.
CheapProFonts: username is gmailtaewong, password is jj6939. I used this to download fonts as TrueType (dafont offers them to download as OpenType PostScript).
- Code Project: username is my Google Talk account. The password was reset and was temporary in April 25, 2013.
- eeggs.com: username is my Google Talk account, password is 1358495389.
- elektroda.pl (site in Polish): username is tae_new123. The account was blocked in November 9, 2012.
- Facebook: username is my Gmail account, password is jj6939. It can be used to login to weheartit. I joined Facebook in October 21, 2009.
Fanhow: username is TaeWong. I joined this wiki in July 18, 2013.
- Flickr: username is same as my Yahoo! Mail account.
GBAtemp: My two accounts in the forum (TaeWong and TaeWongNew) are banned and should be removed. My previous request in the forum is well known for starting a Pokémon hack titled Poopymon. The hack was announced in 2011 but was canceled in 2012.
- Gmail: username is "seotaewong40", password is "children". Several suspicious sign-ins are in the account, you know. (All messages sent to @python.org are undelivered, including the mailing lists.)
- Google+: username is same as my Gmail account. Many people added me to my profile.
- Launchpad: accounts are seotaewong40 (2008) and taewongnew (2013). William Grant suspended these accounts in 2013.
MediaFire: username is my Yahoo! Mail account, password is same as my Omni Casino account.
MobyGames: username is my Yahoo! Mail account, password is number one to six. My forum ban will expire in 7,300 days.
- Mozilla Bugzilla: username is either my Gmail or Yahoo! Mail account. The account is disabled by Gervase Markham in November 2012.
- Mozilla Wiki: The account is blocked by Reed Loden in December 2013.
- Omni Casino: username is OMF13174172, password is butsan81. The account was created in 2010.
- Python bug tracker: username is same as my Gmail account. Access permissions are removed for this account in 2013.
RomUlation: Username is taenew1234 and password is testing. I joined the site in July 22, 2011. (Please note that I'm using this site to download ESA protected roms like Pokémon Black & White.)
- Scribus bug tracker (Mantis): username is same as my Gmail account. Access permissions are removed for this account in 2009.
SuperTux bug tracker (Mantis): username is same as my Gmail account. Access permissions are removed for this account in 2009.
SuperTux Wiki: I created the following users which were banned in 2007-2009 - Kissable King, Patrick Bradshaw, Joye McBurnett, Maksim, Elgazin, JValtone, Old Square Wheels, Alphamariox, Franck Aguila, Verob, Matthexunite, Bjxzl, Seotaewong, 386sky, Newtest, Testusername, Taewong123, Tae new123 and several IP addresses.
- The Daily WTF: username is Tae Wong. I joined the forum in February 26, 2013.
The Document Foundation Wiki: username is TaeWong. I joined the wiki in February 23, 2013.
- Twitter: username is my Yahoo! Mail account, account name is @TAE123_RED, password is redpeople. I joined Twitter in January 2, 2011. The password was reset in May 10, 2013 and May 24, 2013.
- Ubuntu One: Username and password is the same as my Launchpad account. The password was reset in January 22, 2014.
- Vetusware: username is my Google Talk account, password is children.
VirtualBox Forum: Two private messages were sent to my account in January 17, 2013 to know the user was a bot.
- Wine AppDB: The account has no activity in October 18, 2011 and was removed in November 19, 2011 since no data is associated to the account. If it's possible, I would recreate the account from scratch.
- Yahoo! Mail: username is same as my Gmail account, password is "childtest10Alt". (All messages sent to @python.org are undelivered, including the mailing lists.)
YouTube: username is my Google+ account. A lot of people subscribed to my channel.
Notes on my real name
If all my children's names are changed when I'm doing ugly things or as if my mom/dad is not fond of me, I may change the username to "Woongs". The password isn't changed. If not my names are written backwards. Usually when my name is changed I will put aka's in the message when sending e-mail.
Some of my ugly things are:
- When my painful mom is sleeping not quietly, make her more noise. (I would really move to a new house or go to my grandma's house.)
- Copy mom's painful voice and coughing for more sadness. (I'm not sure if I'm a dog.)
If I'm doing these ugly things I would be fool so I must be dead...
I have cancelled several fonts, including Sylfaen Mega, ZOE TFOM Monospace, Albertus Mega and Garamond Antique International.