Revision 1 as of 2014-05-18 17:07:01
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 221:||Line 221:|
| * Team Meeting [[http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Meetings/20140513|May 13th]]
* Blueprint for Utopic cycle [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-women/2014-May/004103.html|created]]
* Summary of Project Harvest went out:
* [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-women/2014-May/004086.html|Mailing list]]
* [[http://blog.ubuntu-women.org/2014/05/phase-2-of-projectharvest/|Blog post]]
May 2014 Team Reports
If your team is not making team reports, see these guidelines for how to do so.
- Meeting 2014-05-15
- Check in with Membership Board and Kubuntu
Developer Membership Board
- #ubuntu-meeting: DMB, 19 May at 19:00 UTC
- Chair: Dimitri John Ledkov
- Present: Benjamin Drung, Brian Murray
Review of previous action items
All items have been done at this time.
Establishment of the Virtualization package set
The discussion about "Establishment of the Virtualization package set" started at 19:10.
Vote: create virtualisation packageset consisting off: xen, xen-api, xen-api-libs, qemu, libvirt and blktap (Carried)
Virualisation Packageset Uploader application (smb)
The discussion about "Virualisation Packageset Uploader application (smb)" started at 19:17.
Vote: Should Stefan Bader become Virtualisation Packageset Uploader? (Carried)
ACTION: Add Virtualisation packageset
ACTION: Add smb as uploader to Virtualisation packageset
- Chair: Martin Pitt
- Attendees: Adam Conrad, Marc Deslauriers
- Apologies: Stéphane Graber, Steve Langasek, Kees Cook
- Action review:
Steve to work with SRU team to get a list of how the provisional MREs have/haven't been used: DONE
- Mark's "Matters approaching"
- Not a good meeting IRC topic, reminder to follow up via email
- Will also be discussed at Malta sprint
- Review our current "provisional" Micro Release Exceptions
- The TB reviewed the current list based on Brian Murray's errors/LP bugs analysis
ACTION:: pitti to follow up with Maarten Lankhorst about the mesa MRE; it caused regressions (UbuntuBug:1134974) which haven't been triaged, and in general this package is almost impossible to regression test on the world's hardware. Is this still a requirement? If not, we would like to drop this MRE.
ACTION: Adam to review the reported bugs from vlc updates (which are most probably not regressions)
ACTION: Martin to review the reported bugs from LibO updates and check whether there are definite/likely regressions
AGREED: All other provisional MREs have a good track record of actually being used and no reported regressions (caveat: apport doesn't auto-report on servers) and will be turned into full MREs.
- Meeting time: Still being discussed via email
Ubuntu Development Teams
- Elected New Xubuntu Project Lead: Simon Steinbeiß
- Team meetings
- Team Updates
- ACTION: new-xpl: New XPL/council to run a call for a new technical lead
- ACTION: knome sent a lot of menulibre bugreports
- package and image testing has started
- package tracker revamped
- elfy is now a moderator of the xubuntu-devel mailing list
- ACTION: knome to add elfy to moderators of -users
- ACTION: knome to add bluesabre to moderators of -devel and -users
- ACTION: knome to add Unit193 to moderators of -devel and -users
- ochosi ran a call for Xubuntu technical lead on the mailinglist, there'll be a vote on the nominees in approximately two weeks at a meeting
- knome handed ochosi over they keys to LP teams
- Artwork: Our icon-theme is being worked on currently, hopefully a new release soon. Fixed a few visual bugs, like bluetooth status not showing correctly in the panel (blueman) and fix for indicator-power and bright panels.
- Artwork: Work on Gtk3.12 support in our themes is currently blocked by Gtk3.12 not being in the repos yet.
Marketing: pleia2 did an interview for Linux Luddites Episode #16 on Xubuntu http://linuxluddites.com/shows/episode-16/
- Development: The light-locker black screen fix is in the sponsors queue
- Website new static.xubuntu.org CSS page was added to theme so we can do some of our own CSS updates without waiting on IS
- Unit193 set up a Trello bot for interaction with the board from within IRC.
Ubuntu LoCo Teams
- May 1st: irc meeting about last speeches on next release party.
May 6th: Catalan LoCo receives an acknowledgement certificate for tasks made in the Escola del Treball de Barcelona.
May 16th: irc meeting on last minute issues for Ubuntu release party in Lleida.
May 17th: Ubuntu release party at Torre Vicens institute in Lleida.
May 24th: install party at Centre Ateneu democràtic i progressista in Caldes de Montbui (near Barcelona).
German Kubuntu Team
- We released Ubuntu 14.04 Japanese Remix iso image.
- We held "Ubuntu 14.04 LTS release party + Offline meeting 14.04 Tokyo" at 10th May. About 100 people attended.
- We attended Open Source Conference 2014 Okinawa as exhibitor and speaker.
- Software Design
- Ubuntu Monthly Report
- Special feature: "About Ubutu 14.04"
- Ubuntu Weekly Topcis
- Ubuntu Weekly Recipe
- Software Design
*May 7, 2014 at 3:00PM PHT - Meeting
- Agenda: Team Philippines Roadmap for 2014 | Ubuntu Climbing Day
* Ubuntu hour - lectures for beginners were held in Belgrade haklab, every Tuesday.
* May 1st Ubuntu Serbia barbecue gathering was held on the Avala mountain near Belgrade.
* 20th May Ubuntu presentation were held in Subotica.
* 24th May, Ubuntu 14.04 install day was held in Belgrade haklab.
* On Saturday 3rd, 10th, 17st 24th and 31st May, Administration team meeting was held.
South African Ubuntu team
Tue, 27 May: Monthly IRC Meet -- Minutes
Ubuntu Tunisian LoCo Team
- Ubuntu Daily Use and install party at "Studies Institute Technology of kairouan"
Ubuntu United Kingdom LoCo Team
United States Teams
US Teams Project
Ubuntu Chicago LoCo Team
District of Columbia Team
Florida LoCo Team
New York State Team
Ubuntu North Carolina LoCo Team
Ubuntu Venezuela Team
Additional Ubuntu Teams
Ubuntu Accessibility Team
Ubuntu Classroom Team
Ubuntu NGO Team