TechnicalBoardAgenda

Differences between revisions 1 and 621 (spanning 620 versions)
Revision 1 as of 2005-05-28 20:31:13
Size: 1368
Editor: adsl-213-190-44-43
Comment: imported from the old wiki
Revision 621 as of 2018-01-03 00:34:45
Size: 2144
Editor: tsimonq2
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
= TechnicalBoardAgenda = This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the [[TechnicalBoard|Ubuntu Technical Board]]. Please see the [[https://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/governance|Ubuntu Governance]] page for details on participation.
Line 3: Line 3:
## =================Please add items at the bottom of the page! ============================== If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.
Line 5: Line 5:
Please use this page to add items for the Agenda of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the [http://www.ubuntulinux.org/community/processes/governance Ubuntu Governance] page for details on participation. The meeting schedule is available on the [[http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar|fridge calendar]]. We meet in channel '''#ubuntu-meeting-2''' on chat.freenode.net.
Line 7: Line 7:
The next meeting of the Board will be on: The next meeting is set for 2017-12-19, 20:00 London time. chair: infinity, backup: kees
The agenda will include the following:
Line 9: Line 10:
{{{Tuesday 31 May 2005 at 2000 UTC}}}  * Apologies:
 * Action review:
  * ''ACTION:'' infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates
  * ''ACTION:'' infinity to play with seed/maint-check changes on dogfood to build a new xenial release pocket for support length auditing (ETA: 16.04.3 release)
  * ''ACTION:'' slangasek to investigate getting tagged ubuntu-community bugs automatically forwarded to technical-board, and if not feasible, fall back to DMB sending signed emails to list for ACL requests
 * '''Qt Packages in Ubuntu''' tsimonq2 has some inquiries regarding updating of Qt in stable releases (Is it reasonable to deliver whole bugfix point releases of Qt as Stable Release Updates?).
 * [Add new agenda items above this line - include your name]
 * Scan the [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/|mailing list archive]] for anything we missed (standing item)
 * Check up on [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bugs?field.assignee=techboard|community bugs]] (standing item)
 * Select a chair for the next meeting (next from https://launchpad.net/~techboard/+members)
Line 11: Line 21:
in channel '''#ubuntu-meeting''' on irc.freenode.net. The agenda will include the following:

## Permanent agenda items ##

 * Review MaintainerCandidates
 * Review seed change proposals

## ========================= Add your agenda items under this line, INCLUDE YOUR NAME and plan to ATTEND THE MEETING ==================

 * Consider DanielHolbach (dholbach) as uploader for '''main'''.
 * Consider GerardoDiGiacomo (astharot) as uploader for '''universe'''.
 * Consider StephanHermann (\sh or shermann) as uploader for '''universe'''.
 * Consider BrandonHale (tseng) as uploader for '''main''' for Mono transition.
 * Consider ReinhardTartler (siretart) as uploader for '''universe'''.

## ======================== Add your agenda items above this line, INCLUDE YOUR NAME and plan to ATTEND THE MEETING ===================
 
## More permanent agenda items ##

 * Other business
 * Update the agenda for the next meeting
Logs from previous meetings may be found at [[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/]] or [[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/]]. Logs from older meetings are available via [[ScribesTeam/MootBot|MootBot]].
----
CategoryUbuntuTeams

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.

The next meeting is set for 2017-12-19, 20:00 London time. chair: infinity, backup: kees The agenda will include the following:

  • Apologies:
  • Action review:
    • ACTION: infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates

    • ACTION: infinity to play with seed/maint-check changes on dogfood to build a new xenial release pocket for support length auditing (ETA: 16.04.3 release)

    • ACTION: slangasek to investigate getting tagged ubuntu-community bugs automatically forwarded to technical-board, and if not feasible, fall back to DMB sending signed emails to list for ACL requests

  • Qt Packages in Ubuntu tsimonq2 has some inquiries regarding updating of Qt in stable releases (Is it reasonable to deliver whole bugfix point releases of Qt as Stable Release Updates?).

  • [Add new agenda items above this line - include your name]
  • Scan the mailing list archive for anything we missed (standing item)

  • Check up on community bugs (standing item)

  • Select a chair for the next meeting (next from https://launchpad.net/~techboard/+members)

Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2019-08-27 18:51:30 by vorlon)