TechnicalBoardAgenda

Differences between revisions 1 and 640 (spanning 639 versions)
Revision 1 as of 2005-05-28 20:31:13
Size: 1368
Editor: adsl-213-190-44-43
Comment: imported from the old wiki
Revision 640 as of 2018-04-10 02:16:50
Size: 2207
Editor: tsimonq2
Comment: Correct the positioning of my agenda item to the designated location.
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
= TechnicalBoardAgenda = This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the [[TechnicalBoard|Ubuntu Technical Board]]. Please see the [[https://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/governance|Ubuntu Governance]] page for details on participation.
Line 3: Line 3:
## =================Please add items at the bottom of the page! ============================== If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.
Line 5: Line 5:
Please use this page to add items for the Agenda of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the [http://www.ubuntulinux.org/community/processes/governance Ubuntu Governance] page for details on participation. The meeting schedule is available on the [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fridge/Calendar|fridge calendar]]. We meet in channel '''#ubuntu-meeting-2''' on chat.freenode.net.
Line 7: Line 7:
The next meeting of the Board will be on: The next meeting is set for 2018-04-10, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: slangasek
The agenda will include the following:
Line 9: Line 10:
{{{Tuesday 31 May 2005 at 2000 UTC}}}  * Apologies:
 * Action review:
  * ''ACTION:'' flexiondotorg To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.
  * ''ACTION:'' tsimonq2 to propose patches to maintenance-check regarding Lubuntu Next (done in https://code.launchpad.net/~tsimonq2/ubuntu-archive-publishing/lubuntu-next-support-cycle-adjustment/+merge/342475 )
  * ''ACTION:'' infinity to call for confirmation of LTS status from all flavours.
  * ''ACTION:'' infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates
 * [slangasek] - Review of the [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSeededSnaps|seeded snaps policy]]
 * [tsimonq2] - The rationale for snapd being in the platform seed when flavors weren't polled first.
 * [Add new agenda items above this line - include your name]
 * Scan the [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/|mailing list archive]] for anything we missed (standing item)
 * Check up on [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bugs?field.assignee=techboard|community bugs]] (standing item)
 * Select a chair for the next meeting (next from https://launchpad.net/~techboard/+members)
Line 11: Line 23:
in channel '''#ubuntu-meeting''' on irc.freenode.net. The agenda will include the following:

## Permanent agenda items ##

 * Review MaintainerCandidates
 * Review seed change proposals

## ========================= Add your agenda items under this line, INCLUDE YOUR NAME and plan to ATTEND THE MEETING ==================

 * Consider DanielHolbach (dholbach) as uploader for '''main'''.
 * Consider GerardoDiGiacomo (astharot) as uploader for '''universe'''.
 * Consider StephanHermann (\sh or shermann) as uploader for '''universe'''.
 * Consider BrandonHale (tseng) as uploader for '''main''' for Mono transition.
 * Consider ReinhardTartler (siretart) as uploader for '''universe'''.

## ======================== Add your agenda items above this line, INCLUDE YOUR NAME and plan to ATTEND THE MEETING ===================
 
## More permanent agenda items ##

 * Other business
 * Update the agenda for the next meeting
Logs from previous meetings may be found at [[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/]] or [[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/]]. Logs from older meetings are available via [[ScribesTeam/MootBot|MootBot]].
----
CategoryUbuntuTeams

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.

The next meeting is set for 2018-04-10, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: slangasek The agenda will include the following:

Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2019-08-13 19:01:43 by vorlon)