TechnicalBoardAgenda

Differences between revisions 577 and 669 (spanning 92 versions)
Revision 577 as of 2016-08-30 16:28:39
Size: 1831
Editor: vorlon
Comment:
Revision 669 as of 2019-08-27 18:51:30
Size: 2539
Editor: vorlon
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the [[TechnicalBoard|Ubuntu Technical Board]]. Please see the [[http://www.ubuntu.com/community/processes/governance|Ubuntu Governance]] page for details on participation. This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the [[TechnicalBoard|Ubuntu Technical Board]]. Please see the [[https://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/governance|Ubuntu Governance]] page for details on participation.
Line 5: Line 5:
The meeting schedule is available on the [[http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar|fridge calendar]]. We meet in channel '''#ubuntu-meeting-2''' on chat.freenode.net. The meeting schedule is available on the [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fridge/Calendar|fridge calendar]]. We meet in channel '''#ubuntu-meeting-2''' on chat.freenode.net.
Line 7: Line 7:
The next meeting is set for 2016-09-13, 17:00 London time. chair: slangasek, backup: stgraber
The next meeting is set for 2019-08-27, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: stgraber
Line 12: Line 11:
  * mdeslaur
Line 14: Line 12:
  * ''ACTION:'' infinity to follow up with maas SRU exception
  * ''ACTION:'' infinity to document the new Docker SRU process
  * ''ACTION:'' infinity to play with seed/maint-check changes on dogfood to build a new xenial release pocket for support length auditing
  * ''ACTION:'' mdeslaur to look into flavour CVE tracking
  * ''ACTION:'' vorlon to follow up w/ DMB on request to require 6-month expiry policy for flavor developer teams
  * ''ACTION:'' Wimpress To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.
  * ''ACTION:'' infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates (see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MAASUpdates) (awaiting response from rbasak)
  * ''ACTION:'' formal ratification of third party seeded snap security policy, depends on:
  * ''ACTION:'' vorlon to circle around with store, snapcraft, et all, and revise the snap source revision policy to be more clear with regards to rebuildability and GPL compliance.
  * ''ACTION:'' vorlon to reply to seeded snap upload permissions question on list
  * ''ACTION:'' vorlon to chase up what's needed for a new TB election to happen
## * [tsimonq2] Propose a shortening of support length from nine months for non-LTS releases.
## * tsimonq2 will send an email to the TB mailing list before the meeting with evidence and justification.

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.

The next meeting is set for 2019-08-27, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: stgraber The agenda will include the following:

  • Apologies:
  • Action review:
    • ACTION: vorlon to follow up w/ DMB on request to require 6-month expiry policy for flavor developer teams

    • ACTION: Wimpress To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.

    • ACTION: infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates (see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MAASUpdates) (awaiting response from rbasak)

    • ACTION: formal ratification of third party seeded snap security policy, depends on:

    • ACTION: vorlon to circle around with store, snapcraft, et all, and revise the snap source revision policy to be more clear with regards to rebuildability and GPL compliance.

    • ACTION: vorlon to reply to seeded snap upload permissions question on list

    • ACTION: vorlon to chase up what's needed for a new TB election to happen

Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2019-10-09 22:02:57 by adconrad)