Differences between revisions 645 and 646
Revision 645 as of 2018-05-08 19:17:52
Size: 2225
Editor: kees
Revision 646 as of 2018-05-11 21:19:10
Size: 2142
Editor: jbicha
Comment: drop DMB election item, all done!
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 18: Line 18:
 * [jbicha] - [[|Update DMB membership status]]

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on

The next meeting is set for 2018-05-22, 20:00 London time. chair: slangasek, backup: stgraber The agenda will include the following:

  • Apologies:
  • Action review:
    • ACTION: flexiondotorg To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.

    • ACTION: infinity to call for confirmation of LTS status from all flavours.

    • ACTION: infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates

    • ACTION: slangasek and mdeslaur to more clearly define third party seeded snap security policy

    • ACTION: tsimonq2 to email proposed policy for flavor-notification of daemons being added to all flavors (e.g. snapd into desktop-common)

  • [slangasek] - Review of the seeded snaps policy

  • [Add new agenda items above this line - include your name]
  • Scan the mailing list archive for anything we missed (standing item)

  • Check up on community bugs (standing item)

  • Select a chair for the next meeting (next from

Logs from previous meetings may be found at or Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2019-08-13 19:01:43 by vorlon)