|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|The next meeting is set for 2018-08-14, 20:00 London time. chair: infinity, backup: kees||The next meeting is set for 2018-10-09, 20:00 London time. chair: infinity, backup: kees|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|* ''ACTION:'' slangasek and mdeslaur to more clearly define third party seeded snap security policy||* formal ratification of third party seeded snap security policy|
If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing email@example.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.
The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.
The next meeting is set for 2018-10-09, 20:00 London time. chair: infinity, backup: kees The agenda will include the following:
- Action review:
- [doko] LP: #1770748: Dropping patches added for main inclusion and delegation of maintainership
- Asking the TB, when it's correct dropping patches formally added for main inclusion.
- Asking the TB, if such a change is appropriate doing by a community member.
- Asking the TB, if donating the ownership for maintenance for a package is an appropriate move (although I'm unsure if the TB is the correct addressee).
- [Add new agenda items above this line - include your name]
Scan the mailing list archive for anything we missed (standing item)
Check up on community bugs (standing item)
Select a chair for the next meeting (next from https://launchpad.net/~techboard/+members)
Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.