TechnicalBoardAgenda

Differences between revisions 665 and 674 (spanning 9 versions)
Revision 665 as of 2019-07-16 19:14:18
Size: 2618
Editor: adconrad
Comment:
Revision 674 as of 2020-06-01 21:49:12
Size: 3137
Editor: ddstreet
Comment: add section, and items, for requests from DMB
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 7: Line 7:
The next meeting is set for 2019-07-16, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: mdeslaur The next meeting is set for 2019-10-22, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: mdeslaur
Line 12: Line 12:
  * ''ACTION:'' vorlon to ask DMB to require flavor developer teams in LP to have a 6-month expiry policy, thus requiring developers to reaffirm their committment each release cycle   * ''ACTION:'' vorlon to follow up w/ DMB on request to require 6-month expiry policy for flavor developer teams
Line 18: Line 18:
  * ''ACTION:'' vorlon to chase up what's needed for a new TB election to happen
  * ''ACTION:'' xnox to start a draft summarizing the OEM archive portion of the meeting which vorlon, infinity, and mdeslaur will review, edit, and ratify before we move on to figuring out the next step ([2/3 subquorum required if one of us slacks, to avoid holding up the process])
Line 20: Line 22:
 * [vorlon] discuss how to ensure flavors are continuing to meet certification requirements  * DMB requests
  * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/1881666|Packageset modification for ~ubuntu-mate-uploaders]]
  * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/1881653|PPU addition for ~alkisg]]
  * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/1866679|PPU addition for ~rcj]]

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.

The next meeting is set for 2019-10-22, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: mdeslaur The agenda will include the following:

  • Apologies:
  • Action review:
    • ACTION: vorlon to follow up w/ DMB on request to require 6-month expiry policy for flavor developer teams

    • ACTION: Wimpress To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.

    • ACTION: infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates (see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MAASUpdates) (awaiting response from rbasak)

    • ACTION: formal ratification of third party seeded snap security policy, depends on:

    • ACTION: vorlon to circle around with store, snapcraft, et all, and revise the snap source revision policy to be more clear with regards to rebuildability and GPL compliance.

    • ACTION: vorlon to reply to seeded snap upload permissions question on list

    • ACTION: vorlon to chase up what's needed for a new TB election to happen

    • ACTION: xnox to start a draft summarizing the OEM archive portion of the meeting which vorlon, infinity, and mdeslaur will review, edit, and ratify before we move on to figuring out the next step ([2/3 subquorum required if one of us slacks, to avoid holding up the process])

Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2020-06-02 19:01:20 by ddstreet)