converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
It opens the update-manager, checks for updates and install them in case there is any.
How to run
Enable the Assistive Technologies (System -> Preferences -> Assistive Technologies)
- Get the latest tests from the repository: bzr co lp:~apulido/ubuntu-desktop-testing/ubuntu-tests/
- Move to the updateSystem folder
- If you're using Intrepid it might be necessary to restart gnome-panel application to activate the accessibility information.
- Edit file update_manager_data.xml with your admin password.
- Execute in a terminal ./run_open_test.sh update_system.xml
python-ldtp >= 1.1.0
ldtp >= 1.1.0
- ubuntutesting library