An overview of the automated testing work in Ubuntu, with roadmap with specifications, status and resources.
- Package level testing
- Desktop test automation
A quick ["/DogtailTutorial"] for Ubuntu Hardy.
- Test ["/Coverage"] so far.
["/ScriptingGuide"] - tips on script writing.
["/LimitationsOfDogtail"] - known problems.
- ["/Desktop"] - automated desktop tests
- ["/KVM"] - KVM/Qemu image file for running automated desktop tests
- ["/Lintian"] - running lintian on all Ubuntu packages
- ["/Piuparts"] - running piuparts on all Ubuntu packages
Links to some of the resources and technologies we are currently using: